All-Star Who Would You Consider To Be Orange's Rival In Medium 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun isnt necessarily known for having strong female tumblers, so I wouldn't expect Lady Jags to amaze me. Surprises are welcome however. Supas tend to wither at Worlds but hopefully this year is something different.
1. Orange
2. Teal/Supas/ACES

I would have loved to see CT love in this division.

i sort of agree with you about TG, however, i also know that they are normally very reluctant to put an all girl team out there. i don't think victor and kristen would have brought back lady jags if they didn't think they have a very good chance at being successful in this division. (i believe they also had an influx of level 5 girls form PBL after the allegations/drama surfaced.)

i, for one, am looking forward to their public debut!

Type "Cheer Perfection" in the search bar... that might give you a hint.
haha thank you, i really have no idea what youth silver is. after read all those creepy explanation about cheer perfection, i get it now :) btw, now i think youth silver is going to be world champ! the strongest rival for orange yeah! :p :D

Their difficulty just isnt much different than last year.
it's true, according to their first competition at JAMZ. and they will improve it to the whole new level at their next competition. you can count on california allstars to do that :) last year, they were new team and straightly got silver medal for their first world debut, their improvement is fast! :)

i sort of agree with you about TG, however, i also know that they are normally very reluctant to put an all girl team out there. i don't think victor and kristen would have brought back lady jags if they didn't think they have a very good chance at being successful in this division. (i believe they also had an influx of level 5 girls form PBL after the allegations/drama surfaced.)

i, for one, am looking forward to their public debut!
We do have quit a few former PBL athletes on our team this year :)

How come I haven't heard anything yet about FCA?
you're right, they are completely under the radar lately. i check on their official twitter (@FcaDiamonds) that they are in medium senior all girl division this year. i will add them to the fierce wiki list later :)

Back