All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It didn't happen on the Prox...it happened on Imissthexboards (which was the board immediately after prox died). I, for one, never liked her. I couldn't tell you what it was about her that I didn't like, but there was something. I will NEVER forget the day it all came out. For those of you who weren't here, it was like nothing I have ever experienced on the boards before, or since. I think Nancy (yellaribbon) called the cops. I know a bunch of us added the girl who's identity she stole on facebook.

I knew for awhile that ZTA was whoadeedle. It was fun poking her with sarcastic comments whenever she'd claim to not know the whole deedle drama. I'm also the one who let DJ in on the secret. I thought he knew, but apparently not lol.

Oh...and I believe, if memory serves my correctly, that Appledrinkyum came first, but she openly used both accounts at the same time. It wasn't all that uncommon back then for whatever reason.
There were a couple times when it was clearly obvious that people had multiple accounts, which I think some originally used to post things that were secret from either their gym or so they could say what they like and not have their 'real self' take the heat.

I'm just lazy and don't like logging out and in, so I keep all my ish together in one spot :D

There were a couple times when it was clearly obvious that people had multiple accounts, which I think some originally used to post things that were secret from either their gym or so they could say what they like and not have their 'real self' take the heat.

I'm just lazy and don't like logging out and in, so I keep all my ish together in one spot :D
I've been NJ Coach since day 1 on ProX. I never understood the whole "alias" thing, but it was very popular way back when. People would have full on conversations with themselves in threads, and only the admins knew. It would all make it's way to the light of day eventually...and I always thought it was funny. Deedledee was not funny though. There were a lot of people hurt by it. It was sad.

Remember when we had that Anonymous section for a little while? Trainwreck.

Eyes On The Prize Thank you for clearing so much up. I, and am sure many others, really appreciate it. I think people on here wouldn't be so curious about the whole thing if the occasional sly whoadeedle remark wasn't made on random threads.

I would love, more than anything, to be done with this whole thing. For good. And I think a big part of that is letting the truth come out. The boards really do make it out to be this giant secret. So again, thank you for sharing what you remember.

I've been NJ Coach since day 1 on ProX. I never understood the whole "alias" thing, but it was very popular way back when. People would have full on conversations with themselves in threads, and only the admins knew. It would all make it's way to the light of day eventually...and I always thought it was funny. Deedledee was not funny though. There were a lot of people hurt by it. It was sad.
I had another username, but when we switched boards and could change it, I decided to switch to something else and chose this because I'm self-centered. Hardly surprising :p
Remember when we had that Anonymous section for a little while? Trainwreck.

I avoid anything that involves anonymity like the plague. Only bad things ever come of stuff like that..

Megan:)-I'm going to do my best to answer your question. But, please understand that like most of us on this board, I don't have the full back story because those that do are very cryptic in their telling of the account.

-Some are secretive because they were directly involved and hurt by this person. Recounting the whole fiasco is just to painful to revisit.

-The rest are immature. Knowledge is power. These guys will hold on to anything that makes them feel like they are better than the rest of us. It's not like this whole thing is classified information or anything, they just love feeling special and like the kid in elementary school who breaks his arm and suddenly becomes Mr. Popular because everyone wants to sign his cast :rolleyes:. Yeah, I went there.

Moving on...I present to you....

THE WHOADEEDLE SAGA

Our story begins, I believe, during the ProX days (the original fierceboard). Back then the boards were much smaller and more intimate. Plus, cautionary Catfish and cyber bullying tales were not common knowledge. Because of this, many were much less hesitant to trust those they met on the internet.

A girl who went by the name of Amanda (fairly certain this is real name too?), posted on the boards under the aliases Whoadeedle and Appledrinkyum. Not a clue which came first. People on the boards became very close friends with Amanda, even having lengthy conversations on the phone with her.

Unfortunately, Amanda had a very troubled life--or so she claimed. She went to Louisville studying to become a nurse, came from a troubled home, had a boyfriend who was abusive (may have been engaged?), had multiple dead family members who died under tragic circumstances, and for one reason or another, was about to/had donated a kidney??

I have no idea how (maybe the cracks in her soap-opera-of-a-life started to show), but at some point her facade was revealed and sh!t hit the fan. People felt betrayed, insulted, confused, and, even terrified. Instead of behaving like an adult and apologizing/owning up to her wrongdoings, Whoadeedle disappeared out of thin air--just like that. One of luxuries only the internet can provide.

From what I understand, Whoadeedle resurfaced once or twice more over the next couple years and was, once again, outed. But, in much less dramatic/shocking ways.

Fast forward to June 2012. Around this time, Ztaprincess had become a fairly seasoned and fan-favorite poster on the boards. Her posts were always informative and she was an avid crusader for justice in the name of cheerleading. She frequented the "Fake Social Networking" thread outing fake profiles (oh, the irony). Overall, She did not reveal too much information about herself. Just tidbits here and there. So, while some of the veteran posters had realized Zta was, in actuality, Whoadeedle, most kept their mouths shut. Only replying sarcastically to Zta when she ever-so-innocently asked, "Who is this Whedoodle you speak of????"

Somehow, DJ (now banned and running the Cheerupdates twitter) caught wind of Zta's true identity and called her out--Intervention style. Demanding he see some identification as if he worked for Border Control or something. The audacity...Lord help us all.

Madness ensued and eventually an Admin confirmed that the IP addresses of the two posters did indeed match. Zta denied, denied, denied until she could deny no more and did what she does best-disappear.

Since Zta had managed to dupe a whole new generation of fierecboarders, this exposé was a whole production and rehashed throughout the summer time and time again. Posters were left incredulous; their beloved Zta was no more than an illusion. It was as if someone had ruined Santa for us.

This newest Whoadeedle development is a bit raw, but I'll take a stab at it. Amanda/Whoadeedle/Appledrinkyum/Ztaprincess is behind the twitters Nicolle_Says & FierceSport. This "Nicolle" girl claims to be filthy stinking rich and a World Cup Shooting Star. Isn't that every little girl's dream?

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Cinderella, how can you be so sure these twitters are THE Whoadeedle and not just some other impostor?" Good question! I have no idea. That is top secret, highly classified information. Only the CIA, FBI and a select few who just so happen to be the very-most-coolest-specialest-better -than-you-pretty-kicka$$-cheerleaders around are authorized to such information! (sarcasm fully intended).

And that's all, folks. Hope I helped shed some light on the subject, while not boring you completely to death with what just may be the world's longest post. :)

*Disclaimer--While I think I got my facts straight, it's entirely possible I made few mistakes. Please feel free to correct me! Also, I hope I didn't offend anyone who was directly involved in this whole scandal. Just trying to set the record straight once and for all.
after reading the whole of your story about WHOADEEDLE, i will pray tonight that she will never be able to return to this board (i swear i will pray tonight before go to bed) :D

Was it called Anonymous Arleen or something like that?

I've had this handle since the first time I signed in on ProX.
Anonymous Arlene was from the cheergyms.com message board, it used to be busy but has not in about 3 years or so.

Everything we all know has been posted over the years about this subject. I don't understand what people think has been kept secret.

the signon's I knew were whoadeedle/appledrinkyum/peanut/ztaprincess

Can anyone think of another one she used. Those are the only 4 I remember.

Everything we all know has been posted over the years about this subject. I don't understand what people think has been kept secret.

the signon's I knew were whoadeedle/appledrinkyum/peanut/ztaprincess

Can anyone think of another one she used. Those are the only 4 I remember.
Those are the ones I remember too.

If people new Zta was Deedle, why did no one say anything until Dj had to out her...?
It wasn't the first time she had come back. Honestly, I was having fun getting my digs in whenever she asked about Whoadeedle, which is immature I know, but what can I say. The fact that every single time someone mentioned deedle, she would comment about it was funny to me. If you saw the uproar that happened when she finally did get outed, maybe you'll understand why no one did it earlier. People that thought they were friends with ZTA were very upset that she disappeared. They didn't care about what she had done in the past. People that were fooled and hurt by Deedle were very upset that no one told them. Basically, there were just a lot of upset people.

I think part of the problem is that most of us haven't been here for that long. I have been using the boards for roughly 3 years and I'm still missing some of the pieces to the puzzle. Your average poster is only presented with fragmented, disjointed information that hardly add up to a comprehensible story.

Also, there truly is a "hush-hush" mentality on these boards regarding certain topics. I'm going to quote chyeeaaa69 here because I literally couldn't have said it better myself...

Literally the top reason I hate Fierceboard when scandalous things go down. Everything's all "I know the situation and you don't but I can't tell you." I understand you people are "looking into" this situation, but really, stop tweeting and posting about it on Fierceboard if you have zero intention of explaining yourself.

It wasn't the first time she had come back. Honestly, I was having fun getting my digs in whenever she asked about Whoadeedle, which is immature I know, but what can I say. The fact that every single time someone mentioned deedle, she would comment about it was funny to me. If you saw the uproar that happened when she finally did get outed, maybe you'll understand why no one did it earlier. People that thought they were friends with ZTA were very upset that she disappeared. They didn't care about what she had done in the past. People that were fooled and hurt by Deedle were very upset that no one told them. Basically, there were just a lot of upset people.
I first came on in May of last year. ZTA seemed like a very informative, in-the-know poster who presented herself very much as a rule follower as well as being willing to call out gyms/athletes who cheated by not following age rules. I enjoyed the conversations I had with her and I was very surprised when everything went down in June and suddenly ZTA was gone and DJ and Tawne were banned at the same time.
My question is this: if the Admins have known each time she came back, and the controversy she caused up every time until the last time when she used ZTAPrincess as her user name and was behaving herself, why allow her to keep coming back? Or did they not know until after the fact?

To be quite honest...I'm not sure how I missed it. One day Zta was here along with Dj and Tawne and next thing I know they are all gone... It must've happened very quickly

To be quite honest...I'm not sure how I missed it. One day Zta was here along with Dj and Tawne and next thing I know they are all gone... It must've happened very quickly
I'm pretty sure it all happened in one day (June 4th?) I read the entire first Fake Social Networking thread to find out about the Logan Monty and ZTA/deedle/apple drama.

Back