All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everything we all know has been posted over the years about this subject. I don't understand what people think has been kept secret.

I think people just think it's a big secret because when they join the boards and ask about the situation they don't realize that they are the 10000th person to do so. cinderella I agree with you that many times it's like pulling teeth trying to get a full story out of people on the board, but in this case I have to say that you can pretty much find out the entire story by searching old threads. I did.

I think part of the problem is that most of us haven't been here for that long. I have been using the boards for roughly 3 years and I'm still missing some of the pieces to the puzzle. Your average poster is only presented with fragmented, disjointed information that hardly add up to a comprehensible story.

Also, there truly is a "hush-hush" mentality on these boards regarding certain topics. I'm going to quote chyeeaaa69 here because I literally couldn't have said it better myself...

I just don't see the hush hush that you speak of. I'm sorry. I think some of us are just tired of rehashing it year after year after year. She comes and goes and will keep doing it. I guarantee you she is reading this thread right now. I don't know what her sign on is here but if I ever figure it out you'll be the first to know.....deal?

If people new Zta was Deedle, why did no one say anything until Dj had to out her...?
I guess because she wasn't really bothering anyone. She wasn't forming close relationships like she was before and remained kind of anonymous. I actually really liked her posts, we shared a lot of the same ideas and opinions. I don't see why she just can't be on the board as herself. I'm sure she would still have friends. She's very well spoken and knowledgeable about the industry. Just be yourself and don't try to pull a fast one on people.

ALSO to add on the details that I know, the false kidney donation story occurred over Cheersport 2009. I remember this because she was supposed to room with TealFan WHOA tiger and myself. Everyone was so excited to finally meet her and then it turned out that she was a match for her brother who needed one and would be in the hospital over that weekend. People sent her gifts and cards and everything.

And then she was miraculously talking about throwing her double like a week after the surgery and people were all -___-

I best way I can describe the "hush hush" feeling some may have, is it's like having an inside joke with your best friend. You can't explain it fully to someone who wasn't there to experience it with you. The story just doesn't get the justice it deserves with a retelling. Not only that, but by the time the 1 millionth person asks for the story, you're tired of telling it ;) That, and this all went down in like 08? The memory isn't what it used to be. So many crazy things happen on this board with such regularity, that it's hard to remember the finer details. But, like that inside joke, all you have to do is mention deedle, and everyone who was here at the time, knows exactly what you mean.

I guess because she wasn't really bothering anyone. She wasn't forming close relationships like she was before and remained kind of anonymous. I actually really liked her posts, we shared a lot of the same ideas and opinions. I don't see why she just can't be on the board as herself. I'm sure she would still have friends. She's very well spoken and knowledgeable about the industry. Just be yourself and don't try to pull a fast one on people.

Exactly Katie. We've all admitted we liked her. She was and is very knowledgeable. But she never handled any of the outings the right way. No apologies to the people she'd lied to and hurt. Never admitting what we all knew to be the truth. She get's called out.......poof she's gone.......until she's back again under another name and the cycle continues.

I best way I can describe the "hush hush" feeling some may have, is it's like having an inside joke with your best friend. You can't explain it fully to someone who wasn't there to experience it with you. The story just doesn't get the justice it deserves with a retelling. Not only that, but by the time the 1 millionth person asks for the story, you're tired of telling it ;) That, and this all went down in like 08? The memory isn't what it used to be. So many crazy things happen on this board with such regularity, that it's hard to remember the finer details. But, like that inside joke, all you have to do is mention deedle, and everyone who was here at the time, knows exactly what you mean.

Kind of like fray check?

I agree. When explaining it to others it seems a little anti-climatic. Like...so what, the girl was fake. But if you were around while she was and understood the connections she made and the presence she had and the extent of her lies I think people would understand a little more.

I just don't see the hush hush that you speak of. I'm sorry. I think some of us are just tired of rehashing it year after year after year. She comes and goes and will keep doing it. I guarantee you she is reading this thread right now. I don't know what her sign on is here but if I ever figure it out you'll be the first to know.....deal?
Trust me, I'm right there with you. I am tired of hearing about anything Whoadeedle related and I haven't been here nearly as long as you have! It was not at all my intention to rehash old drama by posting. In fact, quite the opposite. I sincerely hope that laying out the entire story in black and white, for all to see will finally exhaust this topic. Because I promise you, until everyone has the answer to every single one of their questions, curiosity will continue to rear its ugly head.

Talk about beating a dead horse...:deadhorse:

Trust me, I'm right there with you. I am tired of hearing about anything Whoadeedle related and I haven't been here nearly as long as you have! It was not at all my intention to rehash old drama by posting. In fact, quite the opposite. I sincerely hope that laying out the entire story in black and white, for all to see will finally exhaust this topic. Because I promise you, until everyone has the answer to every single one of their questions, curiosity will continue to rear its ugly head.

Once everyone has the story, someone new will join, hear mention of it and want the story all over again. It's a never ending cycle.

I hope so too!! I really do!!!

Once everyone has the story, someone new will join, hear mention of it and want the story all over again. It's a never ending cycle.

Someone copy and paste Cinderella's post so we can save it for future use when the topic rear's it's ugly head again. (And it will) Giving her credit for the post of course. :cool:

Well, my hope is that if someone new does ask, we can direct them to this thread because it is the most informative and thorough thread I've seen to date on Whoadeedle.

Wishful thinking? Probably. But, I'm giving it the old college try.

Well, my hope is that if someone new does ask, we can direct them to this thread because it is the most informative and thorough thread I've seen to date on Whoadeedle.

Wishful thinking? Probably. But, I'm giving it the old college try.
Next is lolsmileyface haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back