All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm tardy to the party and trying to catch up. Is 4d3 actually just some poor cheer fan we all decided to pick on?

How terrible are we? :(
it's okay cupieqt! please don't feel that way. i feel so much better now already :) there's a lot kind people here in fierceboard who really helped me during difficult time yesterday and i'm really thankful because of that :)

4D3CHEER!
I'm glad you're always so positive and forgiving! If people were accusing me of being whoadeedle I don't think I would be nearly as nice. Also I think your posts have improved a lot since you first came on here, they're much easier to read now :) in case you were wondering

4D3CHEER!
I'm glad you're always so positive and forgiving! If people were accusing me of being whoadeedle I don't think I would be nearly as nice. Also I think your posts have improved a lot since you first came on here, they're much easier to read now :) in case you were wondering
thanks! being positive and forgiving always help me to go through difficult time in my life :) thanks for your compliment toward my English :) I keep studying how to use appropriate and good English by reading many English Grammar books during my spare time at work hehe :D

No, that post on here was NOT in 18+. I know someone said it was, but if you click on the link for the thread, you can see it was actually in "Random" - and as a mother I am just plain NOT OK with anyone talking about what "turns them on" on a cheerleading board that clearly is going to have a lot of underage posters. The conversation he was having was with teenagers who are still in high school. And some of the girls he tries to add are not 18 and over. So I'm calling him creepy.

If you like 18-and-over feet and shoes, knock yourself out. If anything about someone 17 and under "turns you on" and you admit that you are a male that is, as he put it "sub 30" (which I doubt means 18, I'm pretty sure it means like 29), then you're creepy. Upping the creep factor is the way he started the thread acting like he was a fan of this guy's Instagram when it was actually him.

Grown men talking to high school girls about their foot fetish is not ok. Ever.
Apologies. I didn't click through because feet gross me out. I was acting on information posted before me; I probably should know better by now. I'm sure there are plenty more like him following young women's instagrams that are far more disturbed with their fetishes. That being said, absolutely agree that grown men talking to any high schoolers about any fetish is not ok. Ever.

Apologies. I didn't click through because feet gross me out. I was acting on information posted before me; I probably should know better by now. I'm sure there are plenty more like him following young women's instagrams that are far more disturbed with their fetishes. That being said, absolutely agree that grown men talking to any high schoolers about any fetish is not ok. Ever.

No worries! :) Even I had to go check again. And I agree - I can't even imagine how many creeps there are on instagram! eeeewwwww. But since he came on here, he gets to fall victim to my name calling. :p I'm very protective of my fierceboard peeps - even the ones I don't like. It's like a sibling - I can pick and call you names all day. Let some non fierceboarder come on here and even look at someone funny... it's on like popcorn. :starwars:

Emailed to me from Amanda:

To members of the Fierceboard:
I have stayed away from this site since I left because I was done having a name attached to me that I don’t want attached. It wasn’t until Jamfest when I came to look at updates and read the thread dedicated to “me” that I knew I had to say something. The witch hunts against innocent people by people who are so anti-bullying and call themselves adults and some even mothers has got to stop.

I got called out as being Whoadeedle and from the beginning stated that I wasn’t, guess what? To this day I stand by the fact that I am not the person so many hate. What many don’t know and what has never been explained is that there were TWO people behind that account. While I logged in and used it to talk about cheerleading on this message board, I NEVER talked to anyone from this board privately and personally online or on the phone. I knew what was going on with the account seeing as how it happened at my home so that makes me guilty for knowing and never saying anything. The person so many got to know was my best friend and that it why I never said anything.

When that name got called out I wanted nothing to do with it because the lies created to me were all on her. That is why I haven’t apologized to anyone on this board. Should I apologize for knowing what was going on? Definitely because I ignored them and went along with them for her so it makes me guilty. For that I am sorry, but I am not going to apologize to the things she did because that isn’t my place.

I came back to this site as peanut so that I could start fresh and be myself and talk cheerleading, what this board is all about. I wasn’t trying to be someone that I am not which is why I didn’t go around posting personal details of my life. All was good until someone got wind that the IP for the two accounts were the same and BAM I got called out. I probably should have said something then, but that was embarrassing to have that come back at me when I wanted nothing to do with it.

I stayed away and when the board moved wanted to once again talk about cheer. In my mind since the board moved I could really officially start fresh, I was wrong again. The fact that somehow an admin or mod thought it was okay to give out the fact that my IP was linked to that act hurt a lot because I thought that was 100% private.

When that name was called out my plan was 100% to stick around and fight it out because I wanted to be here for the purpose of this board and was tired of running. I took a sign picture and even screen capped my Facebook for a poster in order to prove that I was who I was. I wasn’t pretending to be someone else, I was me but that still wasn’t what people wanted to hear. I posted very little person details of my life because I wanted to remain pretty private. After you state over and over again that you aren’t the person they hate and they don’t believe you it begins to feel as if you are defeated.

I left thinking I was going to leave this account and entire forum behind me and I did really well with that until Jamfest weekend. When I read that now I apparently have 3 or 4 fake twitter accounts and am a poster claiming to be from Indonesia I just shook my head and thought about if I were going to close this for good and get it over with. When I read the posts towards another poster on here, from ADULTS, because they “suspected” someone of being me it sealed the deal.

I am sorry to those of you who were hurt by Whoadeedle, truly I am and I hope that you can move on from it. I am sorry to any poster or twitter that has had fingers pointed at them because people just “KNOW” that they are me. Here is a little info for everyone, I don’t have a twitter account and the only time I look at twitter is during comp season by a simple Google search. These people are not me and you have gone out of your way to blame innocent people. Maybe instead of moving on to the next person you should stop and apologize to them.

There are some amazing people on this board and I wish them nothing but luck in the future, but after reading this thread I have learned there are some nasty people as well who need to take a step back and read what they are writing. Don’t stand up and say you are anti-bullying and then go about posting the way that you do regularly.

I don’t plan on returning to the Fierceboard because I have learned that even if you apologize for something or are proved to not do something you are never really forgive by some and it will continue to follow people around. Good luck to all athletes, coaches, and parents on a successful season and seasons to come. "

Emailed to me from Amanda:

To members of the Fierceboard:
I have stayed away from this site since I left because I was done having a name attached to me that I don’t want attached. It wasn’t until Jamfest when I came to look at updates and read the thread dedicated to “me” that I knew I had to say something. The witch hunts against innocent people by people who are so anti-bullying and call themselves adults and some even mothers has got to stop.

I got called out as being Whoadeedle and from the beginning stated that I wasn’t, guess what? To this day I stand by the fact that I am not the person so many hate. What many don’t know and what has never been explained is that there were TWO people behind that account. While I logged in and used it to talk about cheerleading on this message board, I NEVER talked to anyone from this board privately and personally online or on the phone. I knew what was going on with the account seeing as how it happened at my home so that makes me guilty for knowing and never saying anything. The person so many got to know was my best friend and that it why I never said anything.

When that name got called out I wanted nothing to do with it because the lies created to me were all on her. That is why I haven’t apologized to anyone on this board. Should I apologize for knowing what was going on? Definitely because I ignored them and went along with them for her so it makes me guilty. For that I am sorry, but I am not going to apologize to the things she did because that isn’t my place.

I came back to this site as peanut so that I could start fresh and be myself and talk cheerleading, what this board is all about. I wasn’t trying to be someone that I am not which is why I didn’t go around posting personal details of my life. All was good until someone got wind that the IP for the two accounts were the same and BAM I got called out. I probably should have said something then, but that was embarrassing to have that come back at me when I wanted nothing to do with it.

I stayed away and when the board moved wanted to once again talk about cheer. In my mind since the board moved I could really officially start fresh, I was wrong again. The fact that somehow an admin or mod thought it was okay to give out the fact that my IP was linked to that act hurt a lot because I thought that was 100% private.

When that name was called out my plan was 100% to stick around and fight it out because I wanted to be here for the purpose of this board and was tired of running. I took a sign picture and even screen capped my Facebook for a poster in order to prove that I was who I was. I wasn’t pretending to be someone else, I was me but that still wasn’t what people wanted to hear. I posted very little person details of my life because I wanted to remain pretty private. After you state over and over again that you aren’t the person they hate and they don’t believe you it begins to feel as if you are defeated.

I left thinking I was going to leave this account and entire forum behind me and I did really well with that until Jamfest weekend. When I read that now I apparently have 3 or 4 fake twitter accounts and am a poster claiming to be from Indonesia I just shook my head and thought about if I were going to close this for good and get it over with. When I read the posts towards another poster on here, from ADULTS, because they “suspected” someone of being me it sealed the deal.

I am sorry to those of you who were hurt by Whoadeedle, truly I am and I hope that you can move on from it. I am sorry to any poster or twitter that has had fingers pointed at them because people just “KNOW” that they are me. Here is a little info for everyone, I don’t have a twitter account and the only time I look at twitter is during comp season by a simple Google search. These people are not me and you have gone out of your way to blame innocent people. Maybe instead of moving on to the next person you should stop and apologize to them.

There are some amazing people on this board and I wish them nothing but luck in the future, but after reading this thread I have learned there are some nasty people as well who need to take a step back and read what they are writing. Don’t stand up and say you are anti-bullying and then go about posting the way that you do regularly.

I don’t plan on returning to the Fierceboard because I have learned that even if you apologize for something or are proved to not do something you are never really forgive by some and it will continue to follow people around. Good luck to all athletes, coaches, and parents on a successful season and seasons to come. "
Its ashame that anyone would have this effect on this person. I dont know the situation or what happened but this person should never justify themselves to anyone, its just a board and if some people dont like you for their own reasons thats on them. Its a shame adults can act more juvenille then 13 yr olds! If someone liked me or didnt like me , It certainly wouldnt stop me from reading up on good Fierce board post. life is too short for this crap.

if all of that is indeed true, i'd say it's just a little too late IMO. i also would give her a little more respect if she logged back into ZTA to say all of that herself. or privately sent that in a message to the people she actually hurt.

Its ashame that anyone would have this effect on this person. I dont know the situation or what happened but this person should never justify themselves to anyone, its just a board and if some people dont like you for their own reasons thats on them. Its a shame adults can act more juvenille then 13 yr olds! If someone liked me or didnt like me , It certainly wouldnt stop me from reading up on good Fierce board post. life is too short for this crap.

i think if you knew the situation you would feel differently. or not, since i don't know you. i know it's "just the fierceboard" but this person caused legitimate emotional scarring to a lot of people on here.

if all of that is indeed true, i'd say it's just a little too late IMO. i also would give her a little more respect if she logged back into ZTA to say all of that herself. or privately sent that in a message to the people she actually hurt.

i think if you knew the situation you would feel differently. or not, since i don't know you. i know it's "just the fierceboard" but this person caused legitimate emotional scarring to a lot of people on here.
oh, thats not good. Your right I dont know the situation, I just know how I would handle things I guess, for me personally I take what people say hiding beind a computer with a grain of salt. Hopefully everyone involved has moved on past this now what ever the situation was.

So we had two whoadeedles?? Wow :)
And why she just didn't make a new account and post this instead sending an email?? I believe if she post this as her people would forgive her,

Latest posts

Back