All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no one hurt me because i DID search first but found nothing..
is amanda just a random person or is it an amanda many cheerleaders know? whats her last name?

xn8byg.png

uhhhh ohhhhhhh....

Yikes. My advice is this-do not get so caught up in a message board that it affects your personal well being. This is simply an Internet forum, and is not meant to be a replacement for real life interactions and relationships.

Your advice is the best in the entire thread. You can either understand it, not engage in it or get entangled in the process. Psycologists are just beginning to see the adverse effects. Good to know:

Online disinhibition effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still don't get the whole needing to prove who someone is thing? If someone online makes you leary, nervous or you feel they aren't who they say they are then just don't follow them.
I assume if she's pretending to be a member of Shooting Stars, for the sake of their 'brand,' they might want it made clear who is behind the account, rather than simply closing it. Rather than try to make it a huge criminal to-do (which can be a LOT more time-consuming and near impossible), giving them the chance to come clean is a bit more direct. And nicer.

Also- While I was a BIG defender of ZTA, I do have a few questions for her: 1- You, who helped me start the fake social networking thread, HOW could you assume your info would be private?! 2- It was you and your friend, sharing an account? How do you not feel like you should apologize for knowing that and doing nothing, A and B, Why did you not say anything outright after? There's no way you couldn't have been aware, and are you surprised it blew up? 3- You say you weren't whoa, but then like 10 lines down you admit you knew the person behind it and that you shared that account with them? While in some instance I appreciate the not-quite-apology, on the other hand there is too much discrepancy between what you're saying.

While I wasn't here long enough to be hurt, I WAS here at the time to watch it happen, and watch the confusion unfold. For those of you who need some comparison, think of your best friend and think of a person who you can't stand. Now imagine you stumble upon your best friend's journal laying face open, where you read about how much she can't stand you, and is secretly telling the person you hate the most ALL of your problems, feelings etc. And that they have a good laugh about it behind your back..that betrayal? That's a similar feeling. Or you could just try empathy. But that might be a bit much..:rolleyes:

Helllooooo Ladies! So sorry to burst your, bubble, BUT, I never left! Lol! >_< Jokes on you for getting your panties in a wad! Guess what? I've been here the WHOLE time. I've read ALL the commentary. I've enjoyed EVERY minute of it. So, thanks for thinking of me! By the way, I don't NEED to promote my profile on here. I just have to be myself. Oh, and one more thing, for the ones who like to follow me and then unfollow or block me, keep it up! I actually enjoy it! Haha! ;) :p

Helllooooo Ladies! So sorry to burst your, bubble, BUT, I never left! Lol! >_< Jokes on you for getting your panties in a wad! Guess what? I've been here the WHOLE time. I've read ALL the commentary. I've enjoyed EVERY minute of it. So, thanks for thinking of me! By the way, I don't NEED to promote my profile on here. I just have to be myself. Oh, and one more thing, for the ones who like to follow me and then unfollow or block me, keep it up! I actually enjoy it! Haha! ;) :p
Ya we kinda stopped caring about 29 pages back!

Do u want a cookie or something?

Back