All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Helllooooo Ladies! So sorry to burst your, bubble, BUT, I never left! Lol! >_< Jokes on you for getting your panties in a wad! Guess what? I've been here the WHOLE time. I've read ALL the commentary. I've enjoyed EVERY minute of it. So, thanks for thinking of me! By the way, I don't NEED to promote my profile on here. I just have to be myself. Oh, and one more thing, for the ones who like to follow me and then unfollow or block me, keep it up! I actually enjoy it! Haha! ;) :p

Couldn't decide between
tumblr_lojybeqS9s1qzbl7f.gif

and
tumblr_lhaq8aPO7y1qzbl7f.gif

so you can just take your pick on how you'd like me to react to your idiocy.

Haha. Thanks for the laugh. You sure do humor me. Keep it up. ;)
you humor us too. We laugh at you for your ridiculousness, and you laugh at us because you don't really get it or u just like attention because people in your real life ignore you and this is the only place you actually are noticed. Either way I guess everyone wins! ;)

Haha. Thanks for the laugh. You sure do humor me. Keep it up. ;)

If you honestly think you get to anyone by acting like a 12 year-old who gets off knowing he/she is being a b**ch, you don't. Putting a smile or a winky face after something you intend to be rude or b**chy does not make it any more rude or b**chy. And misguided(which btw is one word)? Right let me start making Instagram accounts of feet and maybe you'll accept me a little better.

you humor us too. We laugh at you for your ridiculousness, and you laugh at us because you don't really get it or u just like attention because people in your real life ignore you and this is the only place you actually are noticed. Either way I guess everyone wins! ;)

Yep! And this train just keeps on rolllliiin right along. Those who don't "get" me, are trampled, and left in the dust.

Back