All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had originally looked at the nicolle_says twitter and it was private. I looked today and it was public with almost 100 more followers. Do people still not realize its fake?

I remember reading this nicolle_says girls tweets during the hurricane and wondering how someone could be THAT materialistic and self centered.... And reading them I kind of thought she was fake.

"Why do people tweet you saying they wish they look like you? You are pretty trashy looking if you ask me..."

I was 90% that tweet was gonna end with "They're beautiful as they are" or something of that kind, I wasn't expecting that...:mad::banghead::oops:

ETA: Oh, looks like she deleted it.

I had originally looked at the nicolle_says twitter and it was private. I looked today and it was public with almost 100 more followers. Do people still not realize its fake?

I guess most people don't care. I don't have twitter, but i think they want to keep up to date what happens ;-)

hybe5e9y.jpg

Ummm, this person is scary. Having conversations with herself on Twitter.
omg I saw that....

Can someone PLEASE message me and tell me why you think Nicole Says is Amanda?
I am also curious. What cheer team is this "Nicole" supposedly on? I thought someone said World Cup but I was looking through her (Nicole's) tweets and she was having a conversation with someone from World Cup...wouldn't the the World Cup girl know that Nicole isn't a member of the gym? I know with larger gyms its not likely that you know all the members still makes me wonder.

I am also curious. What cheer team is this "Nicole" supposedly on? I thought someone said World Cup but I was looking through her (Nicole's) tweets and she was having a conversation with someone from World Cup...wouldn't the the World Cup girl know that Nicole isn't a member of the gym? I know with larger gyms its not likely that you know all the members still makes me wonder.

I'm sure if she's lv. 5 like she claims to be, they'd know it. I only say that because the lv5 would all know each other because they may practice on the same nights/ tumble together.

Apparently, based on tweets she goes to Sacred Heart....

I'm sure if she's lv. 5 like she claims to be, they'd know it. I only say that because the lv5 would all know each other because they may practice on the same nights/ tumble together.

That's what I thought too about level 5's all knowing each other.

I've never heard of Sacred heart... Did I miss something?

Back