All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious, to the people so betrayed and upset, did this girl fleece you for things of monetary value? Not asking for details, but just wondered if it upset people so much because they lost something money related, or that someone pulled the wool over their eyes.

My first thought was how long ago was this. Somebody referenced how this was long before "catfish" or fake personalities were the norm. But then somebody else (or maybe the same person) mentioned 2008 which is NOT long ago.

I was involved in something like this WAAAY before 2008 in another online community. To my knowledge only one guy was silly enough to ever send this girl money or gifts. I think he was an easy target because he lived in another country. But whenever it came out that she was not who she said, most people were just like "meh" and moved on with their lives.

I was one of those that was really, really hurt by the whole Whoadeedle thing. Heck I even changed my name on here after it was all over just because it was all SO incredibly ridiculous and I was angry at the situation (hence the name WHOA tiger). I was a freshman at a university that I was miserable at, and as lame as it sounds, everyone on the boards were my BEST friends. I stopped trying to make friends at my school at the time because I A.) knew I was transferring and B.) already had the best friends a girl could ask for on the board. Amanda (Whoadeedle) was one of my best friends before everything went down hill. I talked to her on the phone, told my real life friends about this awesome girl I knew from Louisville and went on and on about how great of a person she was. Like Katie said earlier, we were supposed to room together at Cheersport. Then things started to get a little weird, and once we finally figured it out, I felt like I had been robbed of a friendship that went on for months.

I miss my friend "Amanda", and I wish she knew how great of a person she was and that its okay to be yourself.

Applediddledrunk is lucky I wasn't around when all this took place she would of felt the power of f5 .. real fast!

Are we still doing the cat memes or no?
;)
15g9raa.jpg

ETA: proud of myself, figured out how to add pics from my phone on the mobile site.

ETA: proud of myself, figured out how to add pics from my phone on the mobile site.[/quote]

Please share!!! I'm always on the mobile site

ETA: proud of myself, figured out how to add pics from my phone on the mobile site.

Please share!!! I'm always on the mobile site[/quote]
Went to tinypic.com and uploaded the pic and copied the code for the forums and message boards. It's the one that starts [ I M G ] (without the spaces lol)

Please share!!! I'm always on the mobile site
Went to tinypic.com and uploaded the pic and copied the code for the forums and message boards. It's the one that starts [ I M G ] (without the spaces lol)[/quote]
It's so much easier on tapatalk! You just click the landscape button and choose a picture from your phone and click upload to tapatalk!

Went to tinypic.com and uploaded the pic and copied the code for the forums and message boards. It's the one that starts [ I M G ] (without the spaces lol)
It's so much easier on tapatalk! You just click the landscape button and choose a picture from your phone and click upload to tapatalk![/quote]

I don't have tapatalk :(

Back