All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i
think you should just make a thread with all your gifs.. you have one for every situation and it never fails to make me giggle :)

If I made a thread, I wouldn't have perfect situations to use them in! People have to pi$$ me off or act an idiot (or in this thread's foot-obsessed pedophile's case... both) for me to have inspiration! :p

If I made a thread, I wouldn't have perfect situations to use them in! People have to pi$$ me off or act an idiot (or in this thread's foot-obsessed pedophile's case... both) for me to have inspiration! :p
ive also always wondered this.. did YOU add the stars or does fierceboard automatically do that?! haha random question :)

ive also always wondered this.. did YOU add the stars or does fierceboard automatically do that?! haha random question :)

I tend to do it these days because I don't know what Fierceboard will change it into and I'd rather allow people to know exactly what I meant.

No but I fail to see how that has anything to do with this discussion...

Well I'll explain it to you. If you haven't actually seen any of my pics, or, that I have over 600 followers, then shut the hell up. You're only relying on hearsay/stereotypes/hate speech.

He just wants to see your beyonce feet

tumblr_lhx1nxTbsR1qbk03no1_r1_500.gif

Well I'll explain it to you. If you haven't actually seen any of my pics, or, that I have over 600 followers, then shut the hell up. You're only relying on hearsay/stereotypes/hate speech.

First of all, just because I don't have Instagram doesn't mean I know nothing about you. Putting yourself out there as the creep that you are, people talk, and until I see proof, I don't judge. I have seen and read (from you) more than enough to form an opinion on you. Secondly, justifying the fact that you're disgusting by saying you have 600 followers does nothing for me. The behaviour you exhibit on here (through another thread and this one) is absolutely disgusting and just because 600 people agree with that behaviour doesn't mean that I'm going to agree with it. Relying on stereotypes? Using pictures online of underage people on your Instagram and professing the sexual pleasure you get from it speaks for itself. I'm not relying on stereotypes to judge you, I'm relying on the shoe fetish you speak of concerning underage people who are unaware of your seemingly disgusting intentions.
Every person is allowed to like what they like, but do it with some discretion and some respect for people please. You're observing an industry that is full of children, and any industry full of children (I have coached gymnastics, I have taken many courses on things like this) is an industry just asking for people preying on those children. It's something that those working in the industry and supporting the industry (parents mainly) always have in the back of their mind and are constantly looking out for, and from what you've shown, I have little room in my head that you are truly just an innocent man with a foot/shoe fetish.

^^^^^^^^
Whoops...little late to the party Ashley and I see he/she's already been banned after I posted. I just saw chyeeaaa69 's last reply and was like, "come of on guys...if you don't feed the trolls they won't continue to respond.

Back