OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
SOOO excited & i love maddie's big crooked teeth! haha...they're one of the first things i commented on when my mom & i watched last season because my teeth looked JUST like hers when i was her age. i got braces when i was in 6th grade. anyways #teammaddie & #teamchloe...love them both for different reasons

Im from the UK and had to watch the 1st season on youtube :( I guess ill have to wait for ages for any of season 2 to be put up. #teamstillcantwait

There is a new girl on the show, if I understand correctly. Her name is Kendall Vertes. I've only seen pictures of Kendall with the rest of the cast and videos of some of her numbers. I don't know what to expect, but you never know what Dance Moms will throw at us! Can NOT wait for season 2 to start. :)

This is a duet Kendall did called "Big Noise". She's the one who starts on the right but is on the left for the majority of the dance.

My fault.
Kendall starts on the left, but is on the right for the majority of the dance.

Well the craziness has begun!! what did you all think of last nights episode??

I thought it didn't make sense to hold a massive casting call audition to replace a child that was 1. Terrible and 2. Never auditioned/was really in the group in the first place
(Clearly I know it was all for theatrics/drama/tv)

I thought Jordan was another Nia....shes going to be a major struggle fest all season.

I think Nia really isn't all that "swift" but Abby Lee didn't need to say that to her mom. I think Nia needs to run as far far away from dance as possible and go to FCA...she also looks bigger this season....(I'm hard on Nia because I care :/ ....)

I think Melissa has some kind of personality disorder and tourettes type affliction that I can quite seem to put my finger on to diagnose...yet.

I wish Abby Lee would stop bringing up that "music video" and how they ae going to get recognized.... um...nobody saw that video....unless they watched the show.... the song probably doesnt even get airplay. They need to just forget it ever happened and move on

I think McKenzies walk was fierce in that dance.

I think Brooke needs to quit...shes miserable. Go cheer and be a teen..its sad to watch

Annnnd finally I think this season is going to be Chloe's chance to shine. I'm over Maddie.

McKenzie is my favorite. I like that Abby told her she can't "sit on the couch and eat chips" anymore in reference to her comment last season. She just doesn't really care and I love it hahaha

ETA: I loved some of Chloe's mom's comments (though harsh haha) and cringed at Brooke/Paige's mom's comments (especially in the dressing room, :eek:).

McKenzie is my favorite. I like that Abby told her she can't "sit on the couch and eat chips" anymore in reference to her comment last season. She just doesn't really care and I love it hahaha

ETA: I loved some of Chloe's mom's comments (though harsh haha) and cringed at Brooke/Paige's mom's comments (especially in the dressing room, :eek:).
Kelly's comment was because of something Abby said about Kelly's mom that was extremely inappropriate, not about her discover card. Christi's comment about weight watchers...I about died, hilarious!
I was definitely underwhelmed by Kendall,impressed (as usual) by Maddie and especially Chloe, loved Mackenzie and miserable for Brooke who obviously does not enjoy this.
And Nia.. her dancing does look better than last season.. but i still think cheer is her calling!
Kendall's music was changed right before she went on stage, she is actually a great dancer especially for 8(well she actually just turned 9). Chloe and Maddie were as usual wonderful. i went to a few of Chloe's competitions this year and you will all be pleased with what you see:) she is better and strong then last year! i think Mackenzie's fierce walk in the dance was my favorite part, she is too cute!

Back