OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
okay so i really want to watch this, does anyone have a link where i can watch all the seasons please?

I saw the first advertisement for Dance Moms: Miami during tonight's episode. Does anybody have any info on it? Like what studio, the dancers, the moms, etc.?

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

(the facebook link should take you to the Stars Studio FB Page which has a lot of info on it)

I few months ago, I read that one of the dancers the show would focus on was Mia Diaz, a 10 year old from this studio...

[

Youtube a couple of her videos. I personally think she is a flat out better dancer and more poised than Maddie, Chloe and the rest of the gang.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

(the facebook link should take you to the Stars Studio FB Page which has a lot of info on it)

I few months ago, I read that one of the dancers the show would focus on was Mia Diaz, a 10 year old from this studio...

[

Youtube a couple of her videos. I personally think she is a flat out better dancer and more poised than Maddie, Chloe and the rest of the gang.

I looove Mia Diaz! :) When I first watched Dance Moms, I always thought why didn't they feature someone from those awesome YouTube dancers. And I'm really excited Mia gets to be on the show :)

i actually think it was Taylor (the one Cathy had compete against Chloe last season). i could be wrong but i think that is what Christi told me.
It is Taylor and it's her ankle, not her foot! I was talking to Erika's mom and had them on the brain! :p
They say Taylor dances thru the ankle, so this should be a good show! Also the full dance they are doing next week is on YouTube.

It is Taylor and it's her ankle, not her foot! I was talking to Erika's mom and had them on the brain! :p
They say Taylor dances thru the ankle, so this should be a good show! Also the full dance they are doing next week is on YouTube.
so what exactly is the 'law suit' about lol

Back