All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also hate when people are loud in movies and I have a feeling with this being ALL cheerleaders I would get really stressed out and not enjoy myself, haha

I bought a ticket impulsively so now I'm going by myself. I figure since it's charleston it won't be too bad. If I were in an area with major gyms like Charlotte I'd stay home and watch Grey's

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

All you guys saying you don't want to pay 15 bucks for this movie... How much do you pay to watch a competition?? I know it's 15-20 bucks a day and it's loud and obnoxious! I think it's worth 15 bucks to see an Inaugural event feature film. The live feed probably would have been more if they had offered it.

It's not worth it, if you don't have it.

Quite a few from CP's team are going, but a couple of us moms are going to make it like a real cheer event for movie goers, since our CPs have practice until 7:30, and throw their Nfinity backpacks in their seats to hold them so people know we're seat saving. :D A couple moms to save seats, a couple to drive the kids from practice. We all have tickets, so it is not like there shouldn't be a seat available but they want to sit together of course. We have comp this weekend, they will not get out of practice early. I am sure I will feel like a jerk saying, yes, this seat is really taken, yes, they are on their way. Sorry. Just need a few seats together. Don't know if they are sold out or not.:oops:

Quite a few from CP's team are going, but a couple of us moms are going to make it like a real cheer event for movie goers, since our CPs have practice until 7:30, and throw their Nfinity backpacks in their seats to hold them so people know we're seat saving. :D A couple moms to save seats, a couple to drive the kids from practice. We all have tickets, so it is not like there shouldn't be a seat available but they want to sit together of course. We have comp this weekend, they will not get out of practice early. I am sure I will feel like a jerk saying, yes, this seat is really taken, yes, they are on their way. Sorry. Just need a few seats together. Don't know if they are sold out or not.:oops:

That made me laugh.....it's brilliant

Lol at the seat saving. I'm worried about how many people will be saving seats since they're most likely going with their team or big group of friends and will try to block off rows of seats. I'm not really close to any big gym though so I wonder how many people will be there. I'm dragging 2 of my friends along, I'm sure our patience will be tested with a room full of loud kids / teenagers LOL. But overall I wouldn't miss this. I'm excited to just see all-star cheer on the big screen and how they put it all together. And it's exciting that this is the first one ever! So I don't even care if it sucks! Lol
I'm lucky that my local theater is showing it though, and 2-3 more within 30 minutes of here. Although I would drive to see it if I had to :) Woohoo it's almost here!

So the girls at work were talking about seeing a movie tomorrow. I mentioned this movie - and everyone wants to go! So now someone is working for me and I'm going to see this Champions League movie. I promise to just enjoy it and not say anything negative.

Side note - our theater has reserved seating, so when you go in to choose your seats you can see how many people have bought tickets by how many seats are already taken. We will be seeing this movie with apparently only 12 other people in a huge theater. :( I guess people in Chicago really don't like cheerleading - which would explain why I couldn't find a gym within 20 miles when I moved here!

I finally gave in today and bought tickets for CP to see it after practice tomorrow night. She found out how many of her teammates are going tomorrow and full out begged to go. If I didn't have a little Mommy-guilt for having to drag her through cheerleading insanity this weekend (two competitions in one day anyone?), we'd probably not be going.

So the girls at work were talking about seeing a movie tomorrow. I mentioned this movie - and everyone wants to go! So now someone is working for me and I'm going to see this Champions League movie. I promise to just enjoy it and not say anything negative.

Side note - our theater has reserved seating, so when you go in to choose your seats you can see how many people have bought tickets by how many seats are already taken. We will be seeing this movie with apparently only 12 other people in a huge theater. :( I guess people in Chicago really don't like cheerleading - which would explain why I couldn't find a gym within 20 miles when I moved here!

This needs to be the case at every theatre.

I'm the type of person that would buy the seats on either side of me if I could do something like this.

Is anyone going after Thursday? Our gym made reservations so we're all going to see it on the weekend instead. Which is awesome although I'll probably have to hide from the internet until then; don't want too many spoilers. :)

Back