All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't know about cheer express but that completely happened to coed elite. Those kids are my heros. They stopped them at pyramid (which is the last section) and had them "reset" and do the whole thing over again with about 90 seconds to catch their breath.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
HA. i could never do that omg. poor things! i would be furious! (and probably pass out)

I'm not going but our normal ticket prices are like $12 or $13 (I never go to the movies for that reason) and this movie is $15

Mentioning it just in case someone from Nfinity reads here: please don't put in on Netflix to buy after the movie thing is over, because it then would still be unavailable to a lot of the interested non-US people (no Netflix here!). Do something where people from all over the world can buy and watch!

Mentioning it just in case someone from Nfinity reads here: please don't put in on Netflix to buy after the movie thing is over, because it then would still be unavailable to a lot of the interested non-US people (no Netflix here!). Do something where people from all over the world can buy and watch!
Redbox maybe? (I have no idea if redbox is big overseas though)

Nice thought but I tweeted nfinity and champions league yesterday asking for a DVD option and they were very clear that there wouldn't be one. It's Thursday night ONLY. No DVD option afterward.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Played with the idea of buying a ticket and going by myself but I don't think I'm going to. I will be patiently waiting for all the movie goers to return and can't wait to read everyone's thoughts here.

I hope these teams either do a TON of fundraising or the movie proceeds are paying their travel costs because holy expensive... flying to atlanta, hotel stay, and all these elaborate blinged-out prom dresses in addition to the already expensive regular season costs? Yikes. Prom dresses are so expensive, I hope these girls are at least planning to re wear them or something.
Just using your post as a jumping point and not to direct at you specifically. We did Champions League in place of another travel competition that had been planned, so our travel costs would have been the same for the year whether or not we went to CL. I'm not sure why it is considered acceptable to travel to Cheersport or NCA or BATB but not this comp? And I have to say that I LOVED the compete twice in one day format! Although I think the scheduling of the day could have been better for CL, my CPs were in comp mode all day. There was no let-down/gear up for day 2. Hair and makeup done once with a touch-up later . One less night in a hotel room since we flew home on Sunday. If all comps did this (and I realize it is not feasible for some), I would probably save at least $1,000 and my kids would miss much less school!

Back