All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Erica will be doing the ball-up 360 tonight, there's a video of her doing it in warm ups from earlier today.

Edit-

Here's the video by JTV, Ball Up is at 3:10. It looks to be executed pretty perfectly, I can't wait to see it on the big screen.

My friend saw it in person during the first round and didn't expect it. She started jumping up and down, fist pumping, and punched her friend with her. Oops

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Was everyone's ticket the same price as a normal movie? Just picked mine up the other day and it was more. I thought maybe it was in IMAX but I don't think so from the theater number

Was everyone's ticket the same price as a normal movie? Just picked mine up the other day and it was more. I thought maybe it was in IMAX but I don't think so from the theater number

At my theater they are 12.50 as opposed to 7.00

We have a comp this weekend and it wasn't even an option to miss or reschedule practice.
Seeing that practice video makes me side eye the results even more. I understand things can happen on the floor but the skills they have (SE especially) are heads above some of the other large senior teams.

Mine was $12.25 plus a $2 processing fee for buying it online. I'm not sure if this price is the norm for this particular theatre because I've never been to this one.

We have a comp this weekend and it wasn't even an option to miss or reschedule practice.
Seeing that practice video makes me side eye the results even more. I understand things can happen on the floor but the skills they have (SE especially) are heads above some of the other large senior teams.

Do you know where to find the other practice videos for the other teams??

Ours is $1 more, but that's normal with special showings around here. We saw an opera on the big screen once, and it was more as well.

Ours is $1 more, but that's normal with special showings around here. We saw an opera on the big screen once, and it was more as well.

Hmm I guess that's why. I thought it'd just be the same as a movie. Mine was $15, it's normally $12.50

My tickets costed $12.50 bleh.
Does anyone know if the theaters will be selling tickets at the theater? (my theater will most likely not be sold out)

Mine was $12 plus a $1 processing fee so really 13... Our normal tickets are like $8 I can't believe you have $12.50 movies! Are your concessions cheap or expensive? Ours are ridiculous but with prices that high I'd expect concessions to be even more ridiculous

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back