All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do schools actually have proms this early? :confused: I assumed it was because they miss prom for worlds so it was an opportunity for them to get one.
Oddly there's actually a high school prom tonight at the same convention center in a ballroom down the hall. Saw the room market for it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't understand the issue with having a prom court... Again many of these kids miss their prom and don't get to experience that. Not to mention it's just a fun event for them. I think it's nice that they got to have a fun night together before going head to head today.
ETA: @12stepCheermom it's so weird to me that proms happen this early. Ours is worlds weekend (not that I'm going to either so it's not an issue) and last year I'm pretty sure it was in May.

does anyone know why rockstar beatles went out on their practoise round as a medium coed?? sorry if this is already answered but i havent seen it
They had a new guy come in not to long ago and wanted to give him a chance to compete with Beatles. He's an insane tumbler so I see why they chose to! They will be going back to small coed for worlds, either way they wouldn't be able to compete med because they got a bid as small!

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

Ok so why did Cheer Express wildcard team compete an entire routine then compete again because of "music issues"??
Don't know about cheer express but that completely happened to coed elite. Those kids are my heros. They stopped them at pyramid (which is the last section) and had them "reset" and do the whole thing over again with about 90 seconds to catch their breath.

Don't know about cheer express but that completely happened to coed elite. Those kids are my heros. They stopped them at pyramid (which is the last section) and had them "reset" and do the whole thing over again with about 90 seconds to catch their breath.

I'm hearing about lots of music issues... TGLC, Cheer Express, and Coed Elite? Heard there was an injury earlier too... Hopefully the music issues get fixed...

I'm hearing about lots of music issues... TGLC, Cheer Express, and Coed Elite? Heard there was an injury earlier too... Hopefully the music issues get fixed...
Heard there were light issues with TGLC too. (Saw that on cheer updates)

Not unless that happened after my kid left. He knew nothing about it.

Just randomly saw a tweet about it. Some girl from one of the teams was on it and won some make up from one of those cheer make up companies. It may or may not have been part of the event itself but there appears to have been prizes. It could have totally just been a marketing thing for one of the companies. I'm no insider or anything!

Just randomly saw a tweet about it. Some girl from one of the teams was on it and won some make up from one of those cheer make up companies. It may or may not have been part of the event itself but there appears to have been prizes. It could have totally just been a marketing thing for one of the companies. I'm no insider or anything!
There was one. @CAmamakat would know more about it. It was a fancy face sponsored prom though so they won makeup from fancy face

You may be totally right. Mine bailed to get dinner before it was over. #boys

They had a new guy come in not to long ago and wanted to give him a chance to compete with Beatles. He's an insane tumbler so I see why they chose to! They will be going back to small coed for worlds, either way they wouldn't be able to compete med because they got a bid as small!

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

ok thank you! yeah i realize that it is good for them to let him compete aswell an the champions league is a great venue for that! (because of it being coed against coed no matter what divison.)

Who got the Wildcards spots? I think I'm missed this some how

Who got the Wildcards spots? I think I'm missed this some how
Stingray Steel and Cali Black Ops. There was some confusion because some people thought it was going to be one allgirl and one coed, but apparently they took two coed to make the division sizes even

Back