All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where is it showing on a day other than Thursday? It's one and done here

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In Canada. The theaters here aren't showing it more either with the except of the extra weekend showtime. It's closed to the general public, so who knows what kind of magic happened for us to get to see it. :cloud9:

This better be a good movie. The nearest theaters near me are sold out so for me to watch it, it would be a 40 minute drive plus a $20 ticket. *Cries

I finally gave in today and bought tickets for CP to see it after practice tomorrow night. She found out how many of her teammates are going tomorrow and full out begged to go. If I didn't have a little Mommy-guilt for having to drag her through cheerleading insanity this weekend (two competitions in one day anyone?), we'd probably not be going.
Two comps in one day? What?

When I checked my
So the girls at work were talking about seeing a movie tomorrow. I mentioned this movie - and everyone wants to go! So now someone is working for me and I'm going to see this Champions League movie. I promise to just enjoy it and not say anything negative.

Side note - our theater has reserved seating, so when you go in to choose your seats you can see how many people have bought tickets by how many seats are already taken. We will be seeing this movie with apparently only 12 other people in a huge theater. :( I guess people in Chicago really don't like cheerleading - which would explain why I couldn't find a gym within 20 miles when I moved here!

Same here in L.A. Theaters totally empty, only people in Allstar cheer know what it is, and even then no one I know has heard of the movie or is going

This needs to be the case at every theatre.

I'm the type of person that would buy the seats on either side of me if I could do something like this.

Girl, yes! I specifically picked this theater for this reason. It's so nice. We selected end seats at least so I don't have to be next to anyone except one girl from work. Although in this particular case I don't think it would matter. It looks like we're pretty much going to a private screening.

I laugh at all of you complaining about $12.50 movie tickets.

I WISH movie tix in NYC were $12. It's closer to $14, $16 or so for IMAX. Depending on your theater.

This. Lol when I told the girls at work how much it was, they were like, "SWEET! And it's at NIGHT?"

I WISH movie tix in NYC were $12. It's closer to $14, $16 or so for IMAX. Depending on your theater.

The movie theatre near my house is $4.50 for matinee and $6.50 for evening.

The other theatre has like$9 tickets... but you can get a large popcorn and 2 large sodas for $11... I still can't wrap my head around that one.

Girl, yes! I specifically picked this theater for this reason. It's so nice. We selected end seats at least so I don't have to be next to anyone except one girl from work. Although in this particular case I don't think it would matter. It looks like we're pretty much going to a private screening.

Is it one of the theatres that sell alcohol?.....Because honestly I wish Cheer Night out was at the Cinnebar here...

I never knew prices could be above $12.50. I was surprised when it was $15 at one theater. Then again, I'm not really a movie theater person and don't go as often

The movie theatre near my house is $4.50 for matinee and $6.50 for evening.

The other theatre has like$9 tickets... but you can get a large popcorn and 2 large sodas for $11... I still can't wrap my head around that one.

Is it one of the theatres that sell alcohol?.....Because honestly I wish Cheer Night out was at the Cinnebar here...

It's at the Showplace Icon. So yes, alcohol. I guess one reason there are no seats sold is that it's 21 and over. It's not tables though - like Cinema Cafe. It's huge reclining seats with your own little table (I don't know cinebar so I don't know if it's the same?) I guess if I'm gonna be there for 2 hours it'll be nice to be comfortable!

I'm having to pay $18 per ticket for IMAX in L.A. But, I pay a lot more than that to attend competitions so, it'll be worth the money spent, I'm sure.

I'm having to pay $18 per ticket for IMAX in L.A. But, I pay a lot more than that to attend competitions so, it'll be worth the money spent, I'm sure.

I find it hilarious that the film meccas are both so gosh darn expensive to see films in. I'm like '2 of my friends were extras in this, and I watched you shoot it for the last 6 months because you interrupted my commute, don't I get a discount?'

I find it hilarious that the film meccas are both so gosh darn expensive to see films in. I'm like '2 of my friends were extras in this, and I watched you shoot it for the last 6 months because you interrupted my commute, don't I get a discount?'

Lolololol I never thought about it that way. In gonna start asking for a "But my office is in the background!" discount. :D

Back