All-Star Whos Having Sr.4.2 Teams Next Year!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a coach, and I've been debating on wether or not having my team go 4.2 this year. I didn't think there was a big market for it, as in we'd likely be the only ones in the division at most competitions, but now I think I may be wrong. Seems like a lot of teams are going into this division.

Rocket Elite is Small
And I would also guess that ECE will have one. They have had 1 from the MA location for 2 years and another last year at the NH gym

I'm a coach, and I've been debating on wether or not having my team go 4.2 this year. I didn't think there was a big market for it, as in we'd likely be the only ones in the division at most competitions, but now I think I may be wrong. Seems like a lot of teams are going into this division.
There are definitely a lot of teams in the 4.2 division now! Last season, my team only went to one competition where we were the only team and that was a tiny one held in a high school gymnasium. I would definitely enter. It's a great experience for people who aren't the best tumblers to really improve stunt-wise. Good luck! :)

There are definitely a lot of teams in the 4.2 division now! Last season, my team only went to one competition where we were the only team and that was a tiny one held in a high school gymnasium. I would definitely enter. It's a great experience for people who aren't the best tumblers to really improve stunt-wise. Good luck! :)
Thanks so much! My girls are great stunters, but we've only got a few who are really excelling in tumbling. A lot of our key tumblers graduated and have left us =[ Always sad. But thanks again. I'll definitely look into it! :D

Just for a point of reference as to how big this division has gotten, there were 13 senior 4.2 teams in the US Finals East division alone! that's pretty big :)

Back