All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will never understand Nutella---like legit, I just can't.

Sounds sooooo yummy!

When we lived in Germany; let me preface, German's make amazing pastries....A-MAZE-ING...pastries; but we only lived about an hour from the French border and I would always drive there for my breads. Like literally, I can understand why the French have bread named after them...I miss living in Europe. Fun fact, Luxembourg actually had some of the best pizza I've ever had and Belgium, while their waffles are good, their crepes are even better.

You've named like almost every country I've wanted to visit since 8th grade. I'm super jealous you actually got to live there.

And I have similar feelings regarding Nutella. I didn't like it until like a year ago but still I could live without it.

I will never understand Nutella---like legit, I just can't.

Sounds sooooo yummy!

When we lived in Germany; let me preface, German's make amazing pastries....A-MAZE-ING...pastries; but we only lived about an hour from the French border and I would always drive there for my breads. Like literally, I can understand why the French have bread named after them...I miss living in Europe. Fun fact, Luxembourg actually had some of the best pizza I've ever had and Belgium, while their waffles are good, their crepes are even better.
Try the Reseese peanut butter choc spread. Much better than Nutella!

Try the Reseese peanut butter choc spread. Much better than Nutella!

I don't eat chocolate or peanut butter.

You've named like almost every country I've wanted to visit since 8th grade. I'm super jealous you actually got to live there.

And I have similar feelings regarding Nutella. I didn't like it until like a year ago but still I could live without it.

Europe was amazing...I won't even lie and I'm so excited to take CP back in a few years because that is where she was born. If you ever get the chance to go, take a month off and just explore...you will never regret it!

One should not question Nutella.

Well, they got into a bind with a nasty lawsuit so...I think a lot of people have questioned them ;p But legit, I just can't...it's just a no.
Me and this particular friend have been friends for several years, and I never got any of her native cuisine... We have senior project and all my foreign friends, which is like all of them (yay for living in the D.C. Metro suburbs), did something related to their native country, except her.

The Serbian, Filipino, ect. food was great tho!
We had friends at our last base that were Filipino and their food was awesome, especially lupia...I'm sure I'm spelling that wrong.

Isn't there chocolate in nutella? I could be wrong cause I've never had it. I'm allergic to something in it. I thought it was a chocolate hazelnut spread, though.

Chocolate and hazelnut I believe. They got in trouble for marketing it as healthy.

Lumpia. Yum. One of the best parts of being in the Navy was all the great Filipino food. I like lumpia, but pancit is my favorite!
It's Pangsit :) In Indonesia, we eat that with chicken noodle and meatball. We also have Lumpia. We usually eat that with spicy and thick sauce.

Chocolate and hazelnut I believe. They got in trouble for marketing it as healthy.
While it's not what I would put in my "healthy" category, it's not exactly horrible for you either. Cocoa, hazelnuts and skim milk. They've been eating it in Europe for years.

I don't eat chocolate or peanut butter.

Europe was amazing...I won't even lie and I'm so excited to take CP back in a few years because that is where she was born. If you ever get the chance to go, take a month off and just explore...you will never regret it!

Well, they got into a bind with a nasty lawsuit so...I think a lot of people have questioned them ;p But legit, I just can't...it's just a no.

We had friends at our last base that were Filipino and their food was awesome, especially lupia...I'm sure I'm spelling that wrong.
Boo! :) That is my favorite combination!!

It's Pangsit :) In Indonesia, we eat that with chicken noodle and meatball. We also have Lumpia. We usually eat that with spicy and thick sauce.
Looking at Google, pangsit and pancit are different. It looks like pangsit is a wonton-type food and pancit is a noodle dish.

@SL&M lawsuit????

**sharing cute puppies and dogs one picture at a time**

I remember learning about this in my media law class.

It was because they advertised it as a healthy food and some lady fed it to her kid thinking it was actually healthy. Although it's a "healthier" alternative to chocolate spreads, it's still filled with sugar. If you can't read nutrition labels (that are clearly printed on food FOR YOU THE CONSUMER) then I don't think you should be able to sue food companies. You shouldn't be able to use ignorance as a claim to sue. It said it was "healthy" on the front but you could've deducted that it wasn't healthy on the back. It was all there for the consumer.

But I am curious, @SL&M do you not eat anything Campbell's either since they had a similar law suit? :p and they had another controversy about their ads in the 80s.

I remember learning about this in my media law class.

It was because they advertised it as a healthy food and some lady fed it to her kid thinking it was actually healthy. Although it's a "healthier" alternative to chocolate spreads, it's still filled with sugar. If you can't read nutrition labels (that are clearly printed on food FOR YOU THE CONSUMER) then I don't think you should be able to sue food companies. You shouldn't be able to use ignorance as a claim to sue. It said it was "healthy" on the front but you could've deducted that it wasn't healthy on the back. It was all there for the consumer.

But I am curious, @SL&M do you not eat anything Campbell's either since they had a similar law suit? :p and they had another controversy about their ads in the 80s.

Oh it wasn't the lawsuit that keeps me from eating Nutella; it's that it tastes like sh*t.

Back