All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In this parade of fried foods, I present to you the Chiko roll. An Australian super-sized, deep-fried, meat-filled egg roll. Guaranteed to clog your arteries.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-27%20at%203.46.27%20PM_zpsypaiicg5.png
Is there any sauce for that? I'm dead serious.

I tried oysters for the first time on Tuesday. And octopus. The oyster specifically I think I need to try again to actually decide if I like it or not. I saw people swallow it whole while I chewed it so I think I did it wrong. I clearly was an oyster newb. I can't fit in with high class people.

The octopus wasn't bad though. It was a lot different than I expected.
Oysters are a tricky thing. I've had oysters from slightly dive-y places that were AMAZING and then I went to Grand Central Oyster Bar with my dad and had a HORRIBLE batch that got me sick. I've eaten 25 oysters in one sitting and not been sick, so it was totally them. Knew it from the taste after two seconds but it was too late.

I've become a slight oyster aficionado from a local joint that has an awesome selection, so I like trying different kinds. I chew mine a little. I once got a cherrystone clam (never again), that was half the size of my face and somehow got it into my head I could eat it in one bite. Nearly choked and my friends STILL laugh at the faces I was making. So silly :p

Oysters are a tricky thing. I've had oysters from slightly dive-y places that were AMAZING and then I went to Grand Central Oyster Bar with my dad and had a HORRIBLE batch that got me sick. I've eaten 25 oysters in one sitting and not been sick, so it was totally them. Knew it from the taste after two seconds but it was too late.

I've become a slight oyster aficionado from a local joint that has an awesome selection, so I like trying different kinds. I chew mine a little. I once got a cherrystone clam (never again), that was half the size of my face and somehow got it into my head I could eat it in one bite. Nearly choked and my friends STILL laugh at the faces I was making. So silly :p

random story. so we went to an oyster place recently and decided to try the saltine cracker challenge. im actually kind of shocked how hard it is to eat 6 saltines in 1 minute.....

everyone needs to try this. ;)

Back