All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Nestle Toll House Ice Cream Cookie sandwich is the only ice cream sandwich i will eat.

My favorite of all time. I think when I was at disneyland I ate my bodyweight in them. Amazing.

it looks really awesome and probably tastes awesome too. I'm really thinking about trying it out tomorrow , it's toast i think with peanut butter rolled up and fried and then decorated with chocolate sauce

Ok now I'm really hungry.

You know what's good is when you put peanut butter, sliced bananas, and brown sugar/vanilla extract mixture inside a pita and broil it for 8 minutes.

So so so so so so good. It's also good with cinnamon sugar, apples, butter, and vanilla instead of peanut butter and banana. It's like apple pie without the crust.

I don't know why I come to this thread. It always makes me hungry.

Cp and I are going to stay right by Penn State (where my older one will be going in the fall) the night before she goes to Woodward. Yesterday we spent about 20 minutes reading through all the ice cream flavors at The Creamery (which is on campus) to decide what we would get.

All Ice Cream Flavors — Penn State Creamery

I decided on Happy Happy Joy Joy and cp plans on getting Birthday Cake because it has cake batter in it and blue frosting.

You are not allowed to order more than one flavor in a cup though, it is strictly verboten.

I don't know why I come to this thread. It always makes me hungry.

Cp and I are going to stay right by Penn State (where my older one will be going in the fall) the night before she goes to Woodward. Yesterday we spent about 20 minutes reading through all the ice cream flavors at The Creamery (which is on campus) to decide what we would get.

All Ice Cream Flavors — Penn State Creamery

I decided on Happy Happy Joy Joy and cp plans on getting Birthday Cake because it has cake batter in it and blue frosting.

You are not allowed to order more than one flavor in a cup though, it is strictly verboten.
I wish they had pictures.

I made this at work the other day and it was SO good. Crepe w peanut butter, chocolate, caramel and pretzels! I called it a salted caramel crepe lol. Next time I do it I might switch the PB & chocolate out for Nutella and actually put some salt on it.
efd7e824921656b09d4209547173df2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back