All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember a thread derailment YEARS ago when there were pages and pages discussing fried okra...anyone know what I'm talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember that! I had just joined the boards (or maybe I was lurking) and I had never heard of orka before and thought it was some kind of inside joke or something lol

What! Did you make it yourself? I'm from NM so I've had many fry bread tacos lol. I'm curious what you put on top? Not all are made the same
My grandmother made fry bread all the time when I was growing up. I add some corneal to my flour as she did most of the time. I did beans and shredded chicken with lettuce tomato and cheese tonight. My grandmother often would cook sliced beef with onions, peppers, zucchini, beans or whatever was ready to pick in the garden that day and roll it up in fry bread. Not too dissimilar from fajitas. I'll most likely eat the left over bread with butter and honey for breakfast mañana[emoji1]
8b2ecf52804537bb3768d6f9af7ee8e8.jpg

I come on here to ask a serious question and I get nothing but BS in return. I've been absent because i no longer like it on here. If I come on here asking a serious question without the attempt of starting drama, especially with how long I've been gone, I expect a legit response back. Not people being childish. I got a notification a while back on a very old thread, I find it very unethical for you (who ever it was) to post my physical home address on here where it does not belong. Yes, I did mark the majority of your comments bullying. Because like it or not, that's what you're doing.

I come on here to ask a serious question and I get nothing but BS in return. I've been absent because i no longer like it on here. If I come on here asking a serious question without the attempt of starting drama, especially with how long I've been gone, I expect a legit response back. Not people being childish. I got a notification a while back on a very old thread, I find it very unethical for you (who ever it was) to post my physical home address on here where it does not belong. Yes, I did mark the majority of your comments bullying. Because like it or not, that's what you're doing.

You did not ask a serious question; you asked a question that was nosy and gossipy. However, if you had paid any attention to the current threads up, specifically under 2015-2016 Teams, you would have seen Angel's adventures have been well documents and talked about over there.

And, if you took any notice whatsoever (which I doubt you did), my first comment on this thread gave you the most logical answer---she's opening up a cheer gym with her sister, that gym is on the EAST coast, there is no way she could swing being on a WEST coast gym while running a gym on the EAST coast. Enough said.

A "serious" question about a minor, which is looked down on as you would know if you payed any attention to what people tell you. Nobody needs to know why she left but her, her momma, and her coaches. We are none of those so it's none of our business. If you don't like it don't come back. You weren't missed hunny.

You did not ask a serious question; you asked a question that was nosy and gossipy. However, if you had paid any attention to the current threads up, specifically under 2015-2016 Teams, you would have seen Angel's adventures have been well documents and talked about over there.

And, if you took any notice whatsoever (which I doubt you did), my first comment on this thread gave you the most logical answer---she's opening up a cheer gym with her sister, that gym is on the EAST coast, there is no way she could swing being on a WEST coast gym while running a gym on the EAST coast. Enough said.
Like you have never been concerned about where someone is going or have been. Don't make me a bad person because I actually didn't have a problem asking. Don't try to pretend to be perfect.

Back