All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its none of my business this, that and the third, don't act like any of you have never wondered about where someone was going or doing. I did remember seeing a bunch of similar question about Gabi Butler when she left and people being concerned. Don't make me a bad person for wanting to know. That's truly being a hypocrite.

My grandmother made fry bread all the time when I was growing up. I add some corneal to my flour as she did most of the time. I did beans and shredded chicken with lettuce tomato and cheese tonight. My grandmother often would cook sliced beef with onions, peppers, zucchini, beans or whatever was ready to pick in the garden that day and roll it up in fry bread. Not too dissimilar from fajitas. I'll most likely eat the left over bread with butter and honey for breakfast mañana[emoji1]
8b2ecf52804537bb3768d6f9af7ee8e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh cool. My family puts chili beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cheese. Looks a lot like the picture. Have you ever had a Frito pie?

Like you have never been concerned about where someone is going or have been. Don't make me a bad person because I actually didn't have a problem asking. Don't try to pretend to be perfect.

Oh honey, I am far from perfect; nor do I pretend to be. My 'concern' comes when an athlete is being bullied by their program or leaving suddenly; ie. I was concerned for A when she dropped cheer because her family couldn't afford it, I was concerned for D when he was ready to go back to NZ than stay in Cali...those are concerned thoughts, anything else is just curiosity.

Oh cool. My family puts chili beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cheese. Looks a lot like the picture. Have you ever had a Frito pie?
I love me some Frito Chili Pie!!! We always had it at camp...we would make a huge pot of chili and open up the individual packages of Fritos and pour the chili in and top with cheese. Some added onions or tomatoes or lettuce or sour cream as well. So good!!

I am a drama queen in many ways. I find myself drawn to it for entertainment. It's horrible, I know, but I do it. I can't seem to help myself. But this isn't even entertaining....I get wanting to know I suppose, but I don't think it's a personal attack that there isn't an answer. When you call people bullies, that aren't bullying you, how is that not an attack on their character? Why is that an okay thing to do?

I love me some Frito Chili Pie!!! We always had it at camp...we would make a huge pot of chili and open up the individual packages of Fritos and pour the chili in and top with cheese. Some added onions or tomatoes or lettuce or sour cream as well. So good!!

That's awesome. Small world that someone on here knows about two of my favorite foods.

Back