All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me too! I can taste/smell the lettuce even after I pull it off a sandwich or something!

This is like me with pickles. I hate pickles. And I hate when restaurants don't indicate there are pickles on the sandwich or burger and then they sneak them in there and they end up in my mouth. Gag.

I was suffering through all that frickles talk earlier. It feels good to finally get that off my chest.

This is like me with pickles. I hate pickles. And I hate when restaurants don't indicate there are pickles on the sandwich or burger and then they sneak them in there and they end up in my mouth. Gag.

I was suffering through all that frickles talk earlier. It feels good to finally get that off my chest.
IM WITH YOU! The smell is SO disgusting and I definitely let people know when they eat them by me. My whole family loves pickles except me so at least when they give them to me I have someone to get them off my plate!
The other day I was sitting at the kitchen table and my brother decided to make himself a sandwich right next to me and left the pickle jar open the entire time while he made it and then ate it. I held my breath for a while and then left.

IM WITH YOU! The smell is SO disgusting and I definitely let people know when they eat them by me. My whole family loves pickles except me so at least when they give them to me I have someone to get them off my plate!
The other day I was sitting at the kitchen table and my brother decided to make himself a sandwich right next to me and left the pickle jar open the entire time while he made it and then ate it. I held my breath for a while and then left.

Why anyone would want to do this to a perfectly lovely cucumber I will never understand. The smell, texture and evidence left behind even after they've been removed...yuck. They are frequently sold at competitions down here in our neck of the woods. You can be rows away but still trapped by that scent.

Pickles (hot),olives and lettuce are so good. So are Okra pickles and artichokes.

But... I hate fig newtons yuck, but like figs. I hate the smell/taste of pudding.

Pickles (hot),olives and lettuce are so good. So are Okra pickles and artichokes.

But... I hate fig newtons yuck, but like figs. I hate the smell/taste of pudding.

When I first read that I thought you meant you ate them all together and I was going to puke.

Pickles, olives, mushrooms, and ketchup are the grossest foods on the face of the planet. Like Fear Factor gross.

When I first read that I thought you meant you ate them all together and I was going to puke.

Pickles, olives, mushrooms, and ketchup are the grossest foods on the face of the planet. Like Fear Factor gross.
Lol no ewe I wouldn't eat them together. My fear factor gross would be soggy cereal or any food floating in any liquid. Food touching my hands in dish water yuck.

What about wet bread? Specifically, bread dipped in gravy or soup.
Soggy bread is a no for me. If my hamburger bun gets wet or soggy I won't eat it. I also don't like bread pudding because of sogginess and it's too eggy for me. I don't mind dipping my bread in gravy or oil.

Back