All-Star Will Anyone Ever Catch Up With Cheer Athletics?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Their Worlds Medal count is 28! The next closest gym is Cheer Extreme with 15. Then GymTyme, Stingrays, & California Allstars with 14.

I remember when Stingrays and Cheer Athletics were neck and neck then CA pulled ahead! I thought that Stingrays would've been the gym to compete with CA in medal count but they have less and less worlds eligible teams every year so I think California Allstars will pull ahead of the pack this year and place a strong 2nd behind CA!

What are your thoughts?! Does the amount of medals even matter? Do you believe its an accurate reflection of a gym's success? Does Cheer Athletics feed their younger kids level 5 steroid pills so they are guaranteed to be level 5 athletes once age eligible?!

"Try to keep up but you will never beat us. The fastest in the jungle, you'll never catch the Cheetahs". Seriously though, I don't think a gym will be able to increase their medal count as rapidly as Cheer Athletics has. They are so built on tradition, and its paying off nicely. I do think that Cali has a strong chance of getting into the top 3 medal count, their gym grows leaps and bounds every season. We shall see!

"Try to keep up but you will never beat us. The fastest in the jungle, you'll never catch the Cheetahs". Seriously though, I don't think a gym will be able to increase their medal count as rapidly as Cheer Athletics has. They are so built on tradition, and its paying off nicely. I do think that Cali has a strong chance of getting into the top 3 medal count, their gym grows leaps and bounds every season. We shall see!

One of my favorite voice overs! Does anybody have this mix that would be willing to email it to me? I agree, I think Cheer Athletics will be holding on to that top stop for a while because they are so ahead, but that doesn't mean other teams won't stop climbing to the top!

One of my favorite voice overs! Does anybody have this mix that would be willing to email it to me? I agree, I think Cheer Athletics will be holding on to that top stop for a while because they are so ahead, but that doesn't mean other teams won't stop climbing to the top!
I've been searching for it since 2010, so if someone has it I want it too!

If rays had more teams in more divisions, I'd say yes. Cali have a chance because of the number of QUALITY worlds teams they have
Rays has has a small and medium all girl, an open team that could go large (Spice), and an International coed 5. That's a lot of division.

I feel like Cali could have a shot since they brought home three silvers and a gold at the 2012 Worlds.

Rays have orange, peach, and rust. I'm not 100% sure if there were enough people for more international teams. And I've heard some other rumors but i'd get in trouble for posting. Orange, Peach, and Rust have a huge shot at medaling though. The talent is CRAZY on those 3 teams alone. This will be a very good year for Rays.:)

Rays have orange, peach, and rust. I'm not 100% sure if there were enough people for more international teams. And I've heard some other rumors but i'd get in trouble for posting. Orange, Peach, and Rust have a huge shot at medaling though. The talent is CRAZY on those 3 teams alone. This will be a very good year for Rays.:)
you are a tease.

Back