All-Star Will Anyone Ever Catch Up With Cheer Athletics?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whoever catches up its going to take a while.. but also I must add kiddos to cali for jumping up in the poll with the rest of the gyms so fast they started medalling in 07 and are now up there with the rays, Sot ect.... Wuuurk

Thing IS.....No one can really catch up unless CA has couple years where they do NOT win any medals!! That is not going to happen for a while so "WE" the industry are just going to have to beat them when it counts!!

Ever since my first time at worlds the two top teams were always Cheer athletics and Gymtyme, They have history and i mean when you have to shut down your tryouts because you have to because you are completely filled i mean that is a real gym with some amazingly talented coaches and athletes. cough cough ca ...These new gyms like ca and eca will only cathch up if CA falls aleep during worlds or something. Cheer athletics is just always going to be on top they have been so well rounded for a long time.

Whoever catches up its going to take a while.. but also I must add kiddos to cali for jumping up in the poll with the rest of the gyms so fast they started medalling in 07 and are now up there with the rays, Sot ect.... Wuuurk
YESSSSSSSS. Going from 1 gym to 5 in less than 5 years is amazing. This year they will have what maybe 6 worlds team that could medal.

If you consider that the reason Cheer Athletics has so many medals is because their gym is fantastic top to bottom, it doesn't matter. Same can be said for Rays..

Yet cheer athletics have a phenomenal program tiny through worlds levels...so your point is invalid.

Only one of the programs I see up there have crappy lower levels and great level 5s

Was not saying there program was not good! just simply stating what i think a successful gym is....That's all!

Cheer Athletics had been my inspiration to start coaching. They never fail me with routines year per year. One year I was thinking (that year when Wildcats got 4th and Panthers got 6th-ish) - "the only obstacle Cheer Athletics have from getting a medal is only if they fall" and after that year, CA rose from the ashes! I've always been a Cheer Athletics fan . . . even with all the overly-hyped gym, the "stunting" gym, the "power-tumbling" gyms . . . CA has always been extraordinary, creative and the best Level 1 through Worlds Teams. I still have a collection of all the CA Videos I downloaded from youtube (2006-2012) and yes, that's a lot of videos but I'd rather watch them all over again than watch jersey shore. (wink)
Congrats Cheer Athletics!

P.S. - I think CALI can enter top 3 with the improvements, and Gymtyme for sure (they're IN IT TO WIN IT again)

I keep seeing this thread pop up so I guess I'll take the bait.
In order for anyone to catch up to their Globe count, CA would need to stop winning and/or another program would need to sweep pretty much every division for a few years. It's pretty much like USA gold in the Olympics--we'd have to not go at all in order to be surpassed.

This has probably already been said...idk I haven't read every post.

Yep. It's all been said. Feel free to move on to cat memes I guess

KCCO

Back