All-Star Will Anyone Ever Catch Up With Cheer Athletics?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gym Tyme / UofL is a tough combo as well. Along with great coaching and great athletes, their advantages with the college-aged teams is incredibly difficult to surpass. Teams with athletes that are mostly, if not all, from the same college's team are tough to beat for a "regular" gym because of the differences in practice times and scheduling.

I would have to say GT could have a shot. Last year they took 5 teams and came home with 2 golds and a sliver. They were in the top 5 with another.

I thought Rays had Black Diamonds from JC as small senior?

Welcome to Google Docs

Medals by program each season (cheer only)

5-Cheer Athletics
4-California AS
3-Gym Tyme

4-Cheer Athletics
3-California AS

4-Cheer Athletics
3-Cheer Extreme
3-Gym Tyme
3-Stingrays
3-California AS

4-Cheer Athletics
4-Cheer Extreme
3-Spirit of Texas

3-Cheer Athletics
3-Stingrays
3-California AS
3-World Cup

2-Cheer Athletics
2-Cheer Extreme
2-Gym Tyme
2-Stingrays
2-World Cup

3-Cheer Athletics
2-Gym Tyme
2-Georgia

2-Cheer Athletics
1-(7 programs)

1-Cheer Athletics
1-(5 programs)

oimg

Their Worlds Medal count is 28! The next closest gym is Cheer Extreme with 15. Then GymTyme, Stingrays, & California Allstars with 14.

I remember when Stingrays and Cheer Athletics were neck and neck then CA pulled ahead! I thought that Stingrays would've been the gym to compete with CA in medal count but they have less and less worlds eligible teams every year so I think California Allstars will pull ahead of the pack this year and place a strong 2nd behind CA!

What are your thoughts?! Does the amount of medals even matter? Do you believe its an accurate reflection of a gym's success? Does Cheer Athletics feed their younger kids level 5 steroid pills so they are guaranteed to be level 5 athletes once age eligible?!

NOT A CHANCE!!!! Only when Brad, Angela & Jodi decide to retire.....but that ain't gonna happen any time soon!

Gym Tyme / UofL is a tough combo as well. Along with great coaching and great athletes, their advantages with the college-aged teams is incredibly difficult to surpass. Teams with athletes that are mostly, if not all, from the same college's team are tough to beat for a "regular" gym because of the differences in practice times and scheduling.

I Agree Completely!!

Back