OT Winter Breaks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

TheVipersMom

Biggest (stalker) Fan '14
Cheer Parent
Apr 3, 2011
I see a bunch of people tweeting about going back to school tomorrow which is so weird. So I have a random question-
What was your last day of school and first day back for winter break and kind of include where your from even if it's just the state you say.. I just want to see how it varies from different parts..

My daughters in Rutherford Cty, TN

Was Dec 23 to Jan 5

In our part of Texas teachers go back Monday 1/02 for a work day. The students go back Tu. 1/03 for school. Everyone basically got a 2 week break. I teach school. So, I wish it was longer!

I see a bunch of people tweeting about going back to school tomorrow which is so weird. So I have a random question-
What was your last day of school and first day back for winter break and kind of include where your from even if it's just the state you say.. I just want to see how it varies from different parts..

My daughters in Rutherford Cty, TN

Was Dec 23 to Jan 5

Lol btw I'm not that smart it was
Dec 16 to Jan 5..
Lol it was almost 3 weeks!! Maybe I should of double checked the calendar before posting!

You guys are lucky to get 3 weeks! :)

Lol I assumed everyone did. My daughter is so off schedule I think I will make her follow her school schedule starting tuesday because it will be rough those first few nights back with long practices after school too.

i live in new england and where i live we only get decemeber 23 to january 2, but we have another week vacation in february

I live in England and have from the 16th of December until the 3rd of January off and then another week off in February. I don't think I'd cope with just a week or a few days off.. I need my sleep :D

We are in Florida. Each county has their own calendar.

The county we live in started winter break on Dec 22 and ends Jan 6th, however, 7 & 8 are weekends and the 9th is a teacher planning day, so classes resume Jan 10th.

Our neighboring county where out cheer gym is located started Dec 19th to Jan 1st and classes resume Jan 2nd.

Back