All-Star Woodlands Elite Generals....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow. they get better every year. and switching to large was a really good decision! they have more of "LARGE LOOK" if you know what i mean...

Wow. Im gonna miss seeing them in small but they will do well in large as well! I see lots of potential in this team! I cant wait to see what they look like at NCA. When they clean up, and transition clean they will be GREAT!!! Great job ladies! Keep up the good work! Their tumbling is insane!

5 Star GenerGALS are looking good! The dance is hot, tumbling is on point, and stunt are pretty solid!! Get it girls!!!

Oh i just watched it. . .
I remember seeing them on youtube while they still got the Red Unis . .. same goosebumps. . . .
I <3 them . .. .their and Tsunamis dance are neck on neck for my taste but i love Generals ending better. . .altho i was trying to paint a picture of my head that they have a shooting motion and everyone just lied/dies on the floor at the end . .but this was great . . . [im getting crazy]

Yes they have a chance, a lil more cleaning . . . just a lil bit . . and some add-ons . ..they will look good by worlds!
Tumbling. . . on point .. .get it!
<3 <3 Generals.. . .

Back