All-Star Woodlands Elite Generals....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think i liked the layout of their routine when they first competed when they were doing the jumps in the diff formation and had few girls tumbling it was so diff. and i thought they pulled it off.. i will say to hang up with the rest of lrg all girl they will ahve to pull a little more diff. stunt skill

i do like their uniforms!!!

werk generGALS!

Loving Genergals this season! I think they definitely have the potential to hang in this division.

I absolutely love the routine, however I am a bit sad that I could only follow Jorri in the begining through standing tumbling...lol

i dont understand why they cant hang?? they do throw 1 1/4 ups and an express up... but okay?

Loving Generals this year! Sooo glad they went large! I think it fits their "style" a lot better

they look pretty good but i'm not loving their uniforms on the floor. I can't put my finger on what it is I don't like...perhaps they're too busy.
If you look at them close up, they really aren't busy at all. Simply the generals name on the front and some sleeve detail but that's really it.

Back