All-Star Woodlands Elite Generals....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'll be a Generals fan forever but they seemed to have lost some of their timing and cleanliness with the jump into large. i'm not worried though. I don't know how i feel about these uniforms on the floor, or maybe its the video mixed with that red and green background -__- Oh and of course i love the ending!

They look amazing! I think they look like a completely different team from last year.

they look pretty good but i'm not loving their uniforms on the floor. I can't put my finger on what it is I don't like...perhaps they're too busy.

WOW is all i can say.. i LOVED them last year.. .. i dont kno any bigger of an emotion.. but Not my Number1 fav in larg senior....( hint its in my name lol <<<)

Awesome routine for so early. Absolutely love tumbling and the dance. Stunt - good, but I hope it'll get much more difficult by the big competitions. Really strong, busy, but clean pyramid!!! Love love love love the pyramid.

My only thing is that in A LOT of the routine they are not together at all. Timing isn't something I look for right away in a routine. But all the standing tumbling sequences were not together, and jumps had some serious timing issues. Luckily that is an easy fix!

Probably the MOST clean routine I have seen all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEE GENERALS! SO impressive cant wait to see more :D yay! I knew their tumbling was gonna be intense! and minus the few timing errors...they are amazing !

5 star genergals!

I have been a long-standing Woodlands fan! Great program, great kids, great parents and terrific coaches. I'm really looking forward to seeing them live some time this year!!

Back