All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didnt take the time to read through all 7+ pages so im not sure if this one is up...but I LOVE IT and it's more than perfect for the season!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AT WORLDS...im leaving tomorrow :)

"Champions aren't made in Gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside of them. A Desire. A Dream, A Vision" -Muhammed Ali

Didn't read through every single quote so sorry if it is already in this thread:

"Competitions are won at practice"

By the way: is it right to say AT practice or IN practice?

this is from a jacks mannequin song, and is probably my most favorite of favorite songs/quotes. also where the tattoo idea came from. ya know, the one i'm no longer getting lol:
"You gotta Swim, Swim in the dark. There's no shame in drifting, Feel the tide shifting and wait for the spark. Yeah you've gotta Swim, Don't let yourself sink. Just find the horizon I promise you it's not as far as you think. The currents will drag us away from our love, Just keep your head above, Swim."

these are both quotes from one of my favorite books of all times, the perks of being a wallflower:
"And in that moment, i swear we were infinite."
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

and I could go on forever with alice in wonderland. but these are my 2 favorite:
" Have I gone mad?" "I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret, all the best people are."
" If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

more movie quotes:
"Where to miss? To the stars."
"All it takes is faith and trust. Oh! And something I forgot. Dust."
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it."

and some miscellaneous favorites:
"I don't ask to be treated like a princess. But the boy who chooses to do so? good call."
" Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
" I believe in the impossible If I reach deep within my heart. Overcome any obstacle, Won't let this dream fall apart. See I strive to be the very best, Shine my light for all to see. Cause anything is possible When you believe."
" It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind."
" Not all those who wander are lost."
" You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

sorry guys, im a quote fiend! lol
"Life ain't always beautiful. Sometimes it's just plain hard. Life can knock you down, it can break your heart. But the struggles make you stronger. And the changes make you wise. And happiness has its own way of takin’ its sweet time."
"I don't cause commotions, I am one."
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
"There’s a little truth behind every just kidding, a little curiosity behind every just wondering, a little knowledge behind every I don’t know, and a little emotion behind every I don’t care."

ok, ok i'll stop while i'm ahead lol or else page 8 might turn into page 88....

Back