All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." - James Keller (and Sasha Belov on Make It or Break It during the team motivational speech)

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

"Dancing is wonderful training for girls, it's the first way you learn to guess what a man is going to do before he does it." ~Christopher Morley, Kitty Foyle

Ask any cheerleader -- most of them will tell you they hate it, but their life wouldn't be anything without it. It's what they live for. They live for the trips to the airport, plane rides, parties, the undefined amount of tapes and hairspray, the disgusting amount of glitter, plus the unexplainable need for inhalers. They live for the way they have stupid rituals that are silly, but always manage to push them into first place. They live for marking the routine countless times. They live for sound effects, old fashioned songs remixed, sayings, and rhyming cheers. They live for walking past another team and seeing the fear in their eyes. They live for knowing they're the best in the nation. They live for making every transition as clean as they can, because they know one messy transition and cost them first place. They live for the competition, friends, practices, memories, pain, and the strangers who become a family. Even with the overload on lipstick and the rush of nervousness, they live for it. It's who they are. We are ALLSTAR CHEERLEADERS.

It's not a cheer one, but every time I hear this quote I can't imagine not being filled with drive:
*I don't want them to gain another yard. You BLITZ. ALL. NIGHT. If they even cross the line of scrimmage I'ma gonna take every last one of ya out. You make sure they remember, FOREVER, the night they played the Titans. -Remember the Titans.
*"Coach I'm hurt. I ain't dead."- Remember the Titans, Gary

It's not a cheer one, but every time I hear this quote I can't imagine not being filled with drive:
*I don't want them to gain another yard. You BLITZ. ALL. NIGHT. If they even cross the line of scrimmage I'ma gonna take every last one of ya out. You make sure they remember, FOREVER, the night they played the Titans. -Remember the Titans.
*"Coach I'm hurt. I ain't dead."- Remember the Titans, Gary
We love this movie in my house (Along with The Blind Side). watch it every chance we get. Never fails to bring tears to my & my cp's eyes.

We love this movie in my house (Along with The Blind Side). watch it every chance we get. Never fails to bring tears to my & my cp's eyes.
*FILM SPOILER**FILM SPOILER*
The first time I saw this movie, in theaters, at the end where the Titans win the ENTIRE theater stood up..and cheered. Literally, without planning or thought, EVERYONE stood up and applauded like we were at an actual game.

Let's just say my town loooves their football.

"We will not tire. We will not falter. We will not fail." George W. Bush

"Veni, vidi, vici." Julius Caesar

Good lord, I have tons of them I love and/or inspire me!

Don't compromise yourself...You're all you've got.....Janis Joplin
Without music life would be a mistake... Friedrich Nietzsche
Music is the shorthand of emotion...Leo Tolstoy
Music is what feelings sound like (unknown)
Nobody can make you fee inferior without your consent......Eleanor Roosevelt
Real loss is only possible when you love (or loved) the other person more than you love yourself...unknown
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow- the bible
Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.....Martin Luther King Jr.
-The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion's, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.....Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value...Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits....Albert Einstein
I swear by my life - and my love for it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...Ayn Rand

Hold your head high gorgeous; they would kill to see you fall'

'As long as i breathe i hope'

'The best way to keep one's word is not to give it'

'The soul would have no rainbow, had the eye had no tears'

'Even those who are gone, are with us as we go on'

'Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away'

'The only way to discover the limits of possible, is to go beyond them into the impossible'

This is kind of long so apologies in advance.
Handwritten sign found in Mother Teresa's room:
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; be successful anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, others may be jealous; be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow; do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway.
For you see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

I have this in my living room and I find it to inspire me everyday to continue in this business.

Back