All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quick question. I bought the VOD last year, and this year. I logged in just to make sure it was working correctly. It does and I see the option for 2008-2011. However twice while watching 2010 videos, it has logged me out. Anywone know why? Is this happening to anyone else?

Quick question. I bought the VOD last year, and this year. I logged in just to make sure it was working correctly. It does and I see the option for 2008-2011. However twice while watching 2010 videos, it has logged me out. Anywone know why? Is this happening to anyone else?

Have you given your log in details to anyone else? I heard that if two people try to log into one account it logs out the first person who logged in to make more people buy an account rather than try and share (so they make more money).

Have you given your log in details to anyone else? I heard that if two people try to log into one account it logs out the first person who logged in to make more people buy an account rather than try and share (so they make more money).

Yes, but the only person that knows my log in information is my sister who is currently in school right now and hasn't given it to anyone else.

I purachased it only because I dont feel like waiting for people to get back to their hotels rooms or whatever and load them onto youtube with the chance that they could be horrible quality, have to be taken down, etc. Im airing on the side of caution and paying the $30 for something I know (or hope) is reliable!

Not having done this before, this may be a simple answer for someone who has - I'm on my work computer, registered, etc. and when I test the link for videos, it's just a black screen. That doesn't surprise me, no videos to see yet. So I'm wondering if, because there are no 2011 vids to see, the Wii might show something once vids are available?

on the computer the 2008-2010 videos worked for me fine & nothing was listed for 2011. on the wii using the internet channel i was able to get to the isasfworlds site & log in. it showed the drop down bar where you can choose the year so i chose 2010 to see if the videos worked. it showed the sidebar with the lists of videos & you were able to click on them & everything but where the player is it was just a black square & it said "now playing _____" but nothing was playing :\

I have been watching the videos fine. Just finished watching some my favorite teams.
I was wondering though do they have the results posted anywhere for 2008-2010?

i cant see any past years!!!!!! why isnt it working ??? all i see is like a circle going around the video screen :mad:

on the computer the 2008-2010 videos worked for me fine & nothing was listed for 2011. on the wii using the internet channel i was able to get to the isasfworlds site & log in. it showed the drop down bar where you can choose the year so i chose 2010 to see if the videos worked. it showed the sidebar with the lists of videos & you were able to click on them & everything but where the player is it was just a black square & it said "now playing _____" but nothing was playing :\

OK, I'll try from home. Thanks, @hannahx0xbananaa ! HOMIES!

I purchased my 2011 Worlds VOD today. I remember last year there was about an hour delay for the videos. Any idea on what the delay is going to be tomorrow...or is it a wait and see game? Just curious.

I purchased the VOD 2 hours ago and I've been watching videos from '08, '09 and 2010 no problems so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased my 2011 Worlds VOD today. I remember last year there was about an hour delay for the videos. Any idea on what the delay is going to be tomorrow...or is it a wait and see game? Just curious.

It will probably be about the same, but no guarantees.

Back