All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Just Saw The Video For USA Alliance Small Senior And My Face Is On The FLOOR! I REALLY HOPE THEY HAVE A STEAM CLEANER IN THE MILKHOUSE ON STAND BY! If I Was The Next Team I Would Protest That We Will Not Perform Until The Mat Has Been Cleaned....

I like how that girl just walks to the front of the mat with her hand over her mouth, hand on her hip, facing the crowd during the whole rest of the pyramid and then when they actually continue with the dance she's like ... oh .. creep back in

You get videos from both arenas, right? Just a tad reluctant to this purchase because I know my mom will kill me when she finds out. She doesn't understand cheerleading.

You get videos from both arenas, right? Just a tad reluctant to this purchase because I know my mom will kill me when she finds out. She doesn't understand cheerleading.

correct. and you get to see them for a year. and you get to see 2008, 2009 and 2010 as well. So it's like a penny a team.

Help, can't find the video's...after I log in with my user name a password I get the
Welcome to the IASF Worlds 2010 Video Subscription Service!

But there is nothing else, no tab to view the video's. There is something about purchasing a video pass but if I click on that I get an error page, & I already paid my $30. What am I missing????
Thanks!!!

Back