All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, after I logged in. There's a box that says "2011 Video on Demand click and watch" I've clicked on that but it brings me to the video subscription page. Then i log in again, and it brings me to the original page.
Same problem I'm having now. :eek: Did you get it figured out & if so how??
Thanks!!!

Does anyone know if there is a way to have the videos just play continuosly instead of going back to the main list after each video?

Does anyone know if there is a way to have the videos just play continuosly instead of going back to the main list after each video?

I don't think so, but when they're all up I believe there will be a search and a division list.

nope right now the videos are all just lumped together, there's only a search bar at the top. still waiting for jostens videos!!!

trying to be patient, but I only have 15 videos loaded so far. Is anyone else having the same issues?

I started signing up, but when it got to asking for credit card info it still said "2010 Worlds." I'm afraid I'm signing up for something I've already bought!

The same thing is happening to me! :/ I just want my vids!!

Ok, I'm going CRAZY. I literally can only access the old videos! Everytime I click the view 2011 vids, it sends me back to login---> what is this?!

Back