All-Star Worlds 2013 Spectator ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was wondering whether the 3 sessions on Monday would have to be purchased on top of the park hopper? (so the park hopper would only include 2 days) Anybody know?

We've never gotten a real straight answer on this. Since it says "three days admission" I'd have a hard time paying to get in on Monday if I only use my hopper Saturday and Sunday.

We've never gotten a real straight answer on this. Since it says "three days admission" I'd have a hard time paying to get in on Monday if I only use my hopper Saturday and Sunday.
I wonder whether they will justify it by allowing people into ESPN with their park hopper on the monday and making them pay to go inside the buildings on each session?

I was wondering whether the 3 sessions on Monday would have to be purchased on top of the park hopper? (so the park hopper would only include 2 days) Anybody know?
I agree, I wouldn't buy a hopper pass until that was clarified! I am wondering if you may be able to get into the WWS complex, but maybe not the Field House? Optimally the hopper would get you into all the sessions, but given the hopper is only $210 and it would cost $170 for just the worlds admissions, idk!

Well, this could be interesting. Regardless of the practice in previous years it seems like the wording of "entry into the Wide World of Sports complex" could be interpreted to exclude entrance to each venue. I mean we all know you would still get the amazing experience of the Jumbotron.

Well, this could be interesting. Regardless of the practice in previous years it seems like the wording of "entry into the Wide World of Sports complex" could be interpreted to exclude entrance to each venue. I mean we all know you would still get the amazing experience of the Jumbotron.
I think you may be correct, I am guessing the "session" tickets will be limited based on actual capacity of the field house, which makes me doubt they will accept the hopper pass (since they would have no way to control the numbers). So maybe you can get into the complex with a hopper or any Monday session pass, but to get in the field house you need the specific session pass? Just speculating...

If I'm gonna fly all the way from Aussie and pay $170 to watch Worlds and then they even bother to ask me to leave and watch it on the big screen outside I will lose it!!

I went last year to watch for the first time and didnt pay the 170 it would cost this year to watch it and I was furious when they asked us to leave when I had gotten there so early in the morning to get my seat and I would sit there alllllll day long so i wouldnt lose my seat. But once you go and experience it its totally worth it !

I plan to pitch a tent. Are you with me? LMAO

I plan to pitch a tent. Are you with me? LMAO

I'm in for sure. Not sure we moms have a choice. I will not be corralled into the venue and driven out like a herd of cattle like I was last year. Of course once we were in we refused to leave, but still. I'll bring a portable fire pit. We'll make s'mores.

I think you may be correct, I am guessing the "session" tickets will be limited based on actual capacity of the field house, which makes me doubt they will accept the hopper pass (since they would have no way to control the numbers). So maybe you can get into the complex with a hopper or any Monday session pass, but to get in the field house you need the specific session pass? Just speculating...

I'm curious about athletes though--if athletes have to pay to get into their own session, that's a little ridiculous. By having a hopper, how can they really distinguish who is an athlete and who isn't, other than being in uniform, which can be done even if you aren't competing in that session (or even on that day period).

are all finals on monday? I would have to leave like monday night so I hope I can make this work haha

I went last year to watch for the first time and didnt pay the 170 it would cost this year to watch it and I was furious when they asked us to leave when I had gotten there so early in the morning to get my seat and I would sit there alllllll day long so i wouldnt lose my seat. But once you go and experience it its totally worth it !
i'm planning to go so i start to save money from now :) it's very expensive so i hope i can save money enough and go to worlds 2013, it's going to be wonderful life experience ever :)

Id love to hear what each of you that have gone as a spectator spent if it isnt too much to answer (I know some pople dont like to disclose that info)

I have family in Ocala that I will be staying with so I wont need to pay for a hotel - I basically need to pay for admission to see the teams which sounds really confusing :/

Id love to hear what each of you that have gone as a spectator spent if it isnt too much to answer (I know some pople dont like to disclose that info)

I have family in Ocala that I will be staying with so I wont need to pay for a hotel - I basically need to pay for admission to see the teams which sounds really confusing :/

What people paid in year's past isn't relevant anymore. The prices for this year have changed.........$40 per day on Sat and Sun.........$30 per session on Monday. (3 sessions on Monday) So just for you to get into the gate at the WWofS will cost $170 to see everything.

What people paid in year's past isn't relevant anymore. The prices for this year have changed.........$40 per day on Sat and Sun.........$30 per session on Monday. (3 sessions on Monday) So just for you to get into the gate at the WWofS will cost $170 to see everything.

Wow!! That's crazy!!

Is this in addition to buying the worlds spectator package? (booking rooms at the all star and getting the park hopper passes through worlds)

Back