All-Star Worlds 2013 Spectator ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this in addition to buying the worlds spectator package? (booking rooms at the all star and getting the park hopper passes through worlds)

I don't think we are 100% sure. In past years the park hopper pass let you in the event. We're not completely sure if you will get into each event or just into the complex. If you don't know WWofS is a complex of several sports venues - baseball fields, soccer fields, the arena (milkhouse), etc.). I don't remember why, but we were thinking the park hopper would get you in on Saturday and Sunday, but you'd have to pay extra for the three sessions on Monday.

I don't think we are 100% sure. In past years the park hopper pass let you in the event. We're not completely sure if you will get into each event or just into the complex. If you don't know WWofS is a complex of several sports venues - baseball fields, soccer fields, the arena (milkhouse), etc.). I don't remember why, but we were thinking the park hopper would get you in on Saturday and Sunday, but you'd have to pay extra for the three sessions on Monday.

Gotcha. I coach a high school team and we go to UCA HS nationals and I know that the parents that book through UCA don't have to pay an admission to watch the competition. That comes with the UCA package. I have a feeling USASF will never really be clear and then slam us all on Monday when we get down there. The park hopper should get you at least 1 session on Monday if it gets you in Saturday and Sunday too.

I wonder if coaches and athletes who aren't competing on Monday will have to pay for finals tickets? I certainly hope we won't :( if so I'll just miss those finals and spend a day with the kids in the park

So for Christmas, can we all ask USASF to get their act together so those lucky few going to worlds will have a fantastic time....and can tweet the rest of us updates on every team

What people paid in year's past isn't relevant anymore. The prices for this year have changed.........$40 per day on Sat and Sun.........$30 per session on Monday. (3 sessions on Monday) So just for you to get into the gate at the WWofS will cost $170 to see everything.
I understand that they have changed the admission price to reduce crowding but really? Do they think an extra $170 will matter to the spectators who have already flown for the event? When you're spending 2k to watch a competition another $100 here or there won't keep you away...

On Monday, how are they going to get people out of the field house in between sessions? If it's $30 a session and they don't clear out the fieldhouse then people will just pay for the morning session and sit in their seats all day...

Definitely not going this year. First time that I won't be there since 2006 because of the ridiculousness....:rolleyes:

Did anyone go to the Cheer & Dance Expo last year?
I did. We didn't get free shirts as promised on here if you signed up but it was pretty good for GK things (they sold their things for no more than $15-$20). Also great opportunity to buy stingrays and TG merchandise. They had a sprung floor there but it wasn't used by anyone! If more gyms used this to sell off their things it would be awesome!

I believe that the people on the package will get you in after the ticketed people. They will also be clearing out the milkhouse between sessions on Monday.

Are the park hopper tickets like special tickets that you can only get through USASF or are they just basic Disney park hopper tickets? I've never been, so with all these added changes and all, I'm so confused! :confused:

Are the park hopper tickets like special tickets that you can only get through USASF or are they just basic Disney park hopper tickets? I've never been, so with all these added changes and all, I'm so confused! :confused:
Park Hopper is a disney thing. You buy the tickets and you can go to any park. (like in california, you can jump between Disneyland and Disneyland's California Adventure)

Park Hopper is a disney thing. You buy the tickets and you can go to any park. (like in california, you can jump between Disneyland and Disneyland's California Adventure)
So, if I bought a Park Hopper ticket through Disney ahead of time, it would get me in on Saturday and Sunday? I feel like this question is like kinda common sense, but I have no idea lol

So, if I bought a Park Hopper ticket through Disney ahead of time, it would get me in on Saturday and Sunday? I feel like this question is like kinda common sense, but I have no idea lol
That i don't know. I think it depends on the # of days on the ticket. Theres 3 day park hoppers, and that kind of stuff

Back