All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm kind of disappointed in these. I thought last years were pretty cute and these are just kinda blah. Like the forgot to design them and just threw something together real quick.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I actually like these better than last years. Something about last years seemed cheap. Cheaper than these ones anyway.

In other news, last night was our last practice and my gym owner said she still hadn't received ours. Cool.

I actually like these better than last years. Something about last years seemed cheap. Cheaper than these ones anyway.

In other news, last night was our last practice and my gym owner said she still hadn't received ours. Cool.
I think what I don't like is the colors. But I love that it's a v-neck! Seriously? Oh no! I bet you guys don't get them until you get down there :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

1zoes1s.jpg

the senior elite shirt is light pink and the rays shirt is lime green. both are perfection!

I'm kind of disappointed in these. I thought last years were pretty cute and these are just kinda blah. Like the forgot to design them and just threw something together real quick.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/quo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

For anyone who goes to Worlds you should post some pics of the apparel they are selling down there! I always like to see what stuff they have :)

Just saw these under the "#worlds2013". I don't think I've ever heard of the gym but I really like the shirts :)

They're a gym from Canada, coed 6 going to Worlds, though before this season I had never heard of them either!

Just saw these under the "#worlds2013". I don't think I've ever heard of the gym but I really like the shirts :)
I totally missed these when I scrolled through this thread earlier. I'm in LOVE with these! So cute, and probably one of my favorite shirts so far. Does the other side have a design too?

Back