All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I 'need to know' why there are like 3 different Disney need to know threads.

edit - sorry ignore me. I'm tired and extra sassy today. :confused:

I think there's two. Someone started this one, then someone linked to an old one, and then people replied in both. I guess we could merge them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Are banners/signs allowed in the performance venues?

The Chicken Parmesan at the Allstar Resort is amazing!!!

And the Mcd's directly outside the allstar resort doesn't have a $1 menu. My sweet tea was $2.79. :(

At UCA last year DH didn't not appreciated spending near $30 for Mickey D's breakfast:D

Are there places to shop at worlds like for Cheer shorts and such? It's my first year going and I'm clueless as to what I'm going into

Are there places to shop at worlds like for Cheer shorts and such? It's my first year going and I'm clueless as to what I'm going into
Yes. At Celebrity Hall, where you pick up your credentials and tickets, etc. is a shop for all of your much needed Worlds attire. Celebrity Hall was located in the back parking lots of the Allstar Resorts.

I'm a first timer and I'm so excited! Been trying to come to worlds for years and finally managed it! How does it work on the Monday with buying session passes? Do you just buy them at the door or can you buy them in advance?

Also I work in Epcot right next to where the dance worlds are, I have to work on the Saturday afternoon so feel free to come say hi if anyone sees me :)

Last year was my first year and through connections I got a VIP pass so I got spoiled my first time:rolleyes: and now im just realizing how horrible its gonna have to be to buy the tickets and not sit in the front and center for every performance. can you say reality check

Yes. At Celebrity Hall, where you pick up your credentials and tickets, etc. is a shop for all of your much needed Worlds attire. Celebrity Hall was located in the back parking lots of the Allstar Resorts.

Does anyone know how early in the week this ooens?

This may be a stupid question, but if I'll buy the 4 or 5 day park hopper ticket, do I have to pay to get in to the wide world of sports for ICU or can I use the park hopper ticket on both comps? Is it worth to buy the park hopper tickets or will we spend all the time at the wide world of sports compelx anyway?

I looked at the online ticket order and they were asking for a "customer number". What's that?

yes you can get into icu too. also I feel like for the icu competition they Always check less strict.
icu starts on thursday with a really nice openingceremony. their scedule is online on the icu page.

Couldn't agree with this more, my group of girls is there by 3:30 am saturday -monday! It may seem extreme but its worth it once you are first inline and get the seat you want everyday!
Are u talking about large all girl! My cp is in that division so you mean I need to get there at 6am

Does anyone know how early in the week this ooens?

According to my invoice from USASF, Wednesday at 9:00am. At Caribbean Beach they will be at room 5432 Aruba building on Wed and then moving to Aruba Tent on Thursday. At Allstars Celebrity Hall on Wed - Friday, then Room 5111 @ Sports.

I'm a first timer and I'm so excited! Been trying to come to worlds for years and finally managed it! How does it work on the Monday with buying session passes? Do you just buy them at the door or can you buy them in advance?

Also I work in Epcot right next to where the dance worlds are, I have to work on the Saturday afternoon so feel free to come say hi if anyone sees me :)

Are u talking about large all girl! My cp is in that division so you mean I need to get there at 6am

My daughter was in LAG last year and this year. I was there by 6:30am last year and there were quite a few people in line prior. One thing that is different this year, is that last year LAG was the very first division, so I think some people weren't there yet. This year, they go on Sunday (day 2 of competition) so I am thinking that it could be busier because some of the teams from Saturday have already been eliminated and are going to now relax and enjoy the competition. I HIGHLY recommend being there at least an hour prior to doors opening. Good Luck and see you all there!

My daughter was in LAG last year and this year. I was there by 6:30am last year and there were quite a few people in line prior. One thing that is different this year, is that last year LAG was the very first division, so I think some people weren't there yet. This year, they go on Sunday (day 2 of competition) so I am thinking that it could be busier because some of the teams from Saturday have already been eliminated and are going to now relax and enjoy the competition. I HIGHLY recommend being there at least an hour prior to doors opening. Good Luck and see you all there!

My first bus gets me to Sports at 6:10! Hopefully it'll be early enough for a good spot :)

Back