All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For everybody that was asking.....Coed Elite World Champion shirts!!!!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1430327317.811585.jpg

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1430327381.535228.jpg

Text Betsy for your order. Bella tank tops run small. Order up a size for comfort.

Bump. Bc I still haven't recieved my World Cup worlds shirt :( Its been 3 weeks..I've emailed the pro shop twice and still no response. I know I live in Dallas, and thats a long way from Freehold, but still it shouldn't take this long!!
Ugh I ordered my Peach shirt three weeks ago and still no shirt either :( I know they were busy with worlds but like... That's $26 I can't use now and I don't know if I'll get my shirt anytime soon.

I'm sure most probably already assumed this but WCSS when they were entering the arena at worlds they were wearing the "Oh What a Night" shirt. I just got back from Orlando yesterday and I ordered one before they are sold out!

I am waiting for my state Allstars shirt. I know it'll take like 1-2 weeks until I'll get it due to the fact of living in Europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so CEA just realized a coed eite shirt, yay!!! definitely want, but i dont see it on their online pro shop online on CSP instagram. my computer has been especially difficult/slow today, so does anyone else not see it or is it just me.

Back