All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is the shirt! Credit goes to CSP's IG account.
11189523_343286355881076_114862388_n.jpg

I really like the Coed Elite world champ shirt! It's not too crazy in your face with the design, it's more simple with just the one color and I love that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@mstealtoyou do you know if and when the purple coed elite shirts will go on the pro shop. or is there a different way we have to order them online. i know i saw the texting someone about picking them up in store, but i dont live in nc.....ha.

I'll call Betsy tomorrow and see when they'll be available on the website.

In her defense she normally does not place things on the site until she has the actual shirts in her possession. Since they won Sunday, and it's Thursday.....I'm thinking this is the picture of the prototype. But, I'll call her tomorrow!!!

did anyone else order a Coed Elite shirt, im wondering when they will ship out. i got a payment and order confirmation from paypal and cea, but thats about it.
im guessing they were letting people pre order before the shirts were actually made, but im curious on how long it might take...

did anyone else order a Coed Elite shirt, im wondering when they will ship out. i got a payment and order confirmation from paypal and cea, but thats about it.
im guessing they were letting people pre order before the shirts were actually made, but im curious on how long it might take...

I have ordered one! I also ordered the pink Worlds shirt a few weeks back and again received payment confirmation etc, no shipping notification, it just turned up the day before I left for Worlds all in perfect order (I'm intl, I ordered 9th April and it turned up the 22nd) so I'm guessing it'll be the same with this and it'll just show up.

Will not be ordering from WC anymore bc I still haven't received my worlds shirt and I've emailed 3 times and called up there twice.

I love both the WC and Peach shirts! (I'm also ready for Peach to bring it again this year!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back