All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mbr77n.jpg

team Germany shirt (for icu)

Can someone from the US order these?

Can someone from the US order these?

I don't think so, and you had to order until March 20 to get one. But if there are a couple of you from the US who want them I could ask if I could order some and then do a T-Shirt swap with shirts that I want from the US with everyone who is interested.

:banghead: grrr of course the one day i dont check the CA pro shop, they put up the wildcat shirt and it sells out.

This whole time, I though BSB's music started with "in this corner with the slaughter," not "in this corner from Florida." Oops.

I have re-watched the beginning of their NCA performance like ten times trying so hard to hear "from Florida" and not "with the slaughter" and my brain won't let it happen. I cannot hear it differently.

I have re-watched the beginning of their NCA performance like ten times trying so hard to hear "from Florida" and not "with the slaughter" and my brain won't let it happen. I cannot hear it differently.
For the life of me I'm trying to figure out how I heard or I'm hearing slaughter and not Florida. Not even close to sounding similar lol

For the life of me I'm trying to figure out how I heard or I'm hearing slaughter and not Florida. Not even close to sounding similar lol

I just can't hear the F sound! Like I could hear how the "orida" part could sound like "aughter" with an accent but my brain still hears the S. And same with for/from, with an accent they could sound similar.

Back