All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm periscoping but flocheer keeps closing me out. Are they on to me or is this happening to everyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It happened to me during Gens and then the second A-Team come on my feed went to heck!

Side note, the Glee version of Don't Stop Believing has given me nightmares ever since my freshman year of high school when I performed a lip sync of it at school. I was tumbling and some nit wit wasn't looking where she's going because she was trying to be so cool and she SMACKED ME IN THE HEAD WITH A GUITAR WHILE I WAS UPSIDE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A BACK HANDSPRING. I swear y'all I had a headache for days afterwards. She better count her lucky stars that I wasn't seriously injured because it was right before my favorite competition of the year too.

I have a home visit right during awards for SS, just my luck! Could someone tag me when the results are in? Much appreciated!

I feel like lime looked significantly more sloppy and nervous today. They do look like a younger team, though. Still proud of their performance!!

Are we going to be able to see awards?

SERIOUSLY...MY COWORKERS SPENT ALL LAST WEEK TALKING ABOUT A DURAN DURAN CONCERT THEY WENT TO

Now during Lime they want to know about Lemonade, the Beyonce concert on Sunday and have a sudden interest in the color my nails will be and the fact that I've been growing out my eyebrows for 2 months to get them threaded for the show

get the eff on

I'm about to fight them....

anigif_enhanced-24680-1412911974-8.gif

ignore the s word. we're all grown tho.

tiny bobble in stunts and bobble in pyramid, a little sloppy but still amazing!!!

Back