All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not assuming F5 didn't want a redo, for all I know, they did. And for what it's worth, the only team who actually hit in LAG was the team from Canada. Fearless and Eagles both had heavy deductions too.
Pro cheer Eagles had 0 deductions, the scoresheet was just posted. Fearless had deductions but a good performance that after they performed we all said we thought was a hit. Not sure what the deduction was for there but overall it was a good performance that they probably wouldn't want to redo. And I'm not saying you assumed F5 didn't want a redo, but that was the general assumption on here when we learned of the vote thing, everyone was like "well why would F5 want to redo??" Completely ignoring the other 5 teams in the division and acting like only the big 5 were included in the discussion.

and they obviously had to put a video just to make sure were wasting enough time

In El Salvador, the president made a live speech addressing the nation about it's gang problem. But it wasn't actually live - it was pre-recorded so the president could flee the country for safety before the speech aired. I lowkey think tat's what they are doing with the judges.

Just saying if they had to be called down I'm guessing they weren't angry and were likely the ones who voted not to redo.... Which makes sense since those teams hit. So let's stop assuming F5 is the only team that didn't want to redo!! :)
2 of the top 5 teams voted no

Pro cheer Eagles had 0 deductions, the scoresheet was just posted. Fearless had deductions but a good performance that after they performed we all said we thought was a hit. Not sure what the deduction was for there but overall it was a good performance that they probably wouldn't want to redo. And I'm not saying you assumed F5 didn't want a redo, but that was the general assumption on here when we learned of the vote thing, everyone was like "well why would F5 want to redo??" Completely ignoring the other 5 teams in the division and acting like only the big 5 were included in the discussion.

I'm sorry I'm mixing up divisions; I mean no one else has 0 deductions in LAG. To my understanding, COED coaches weren't calling for a redo...only LAG.

Hold up- was the Spirit All-stars in IOSC6 the one from CT? They're in SECOND!?!? WHAT WHAT?!

ETA: I'm also manually catching up on yesterday. I'm at page 80. We only had 73 day 1. Still have 146? left to go.

Yes it's them! Jade had a rough day yesterday.

Back