All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just thought of something - were there no repeat winners this year? (Won 2 years in a row?)
Come to think of it... none of the coed 2015 World Champions faired too well this year:
SMOED = 6th
C5 = 6th
Coed Elite = 5th
Chrome = Didn't make finals
Nfinity = Didn't make finals

The all-girl teams faired bettered with Golden Girls winning again, Generals and Peach with silvers and Great White Sharks with a bronze. It was just Shooting Stars that didn't globe.

I've just been lurking today since for some reason I couldn't post nothing even though I was logged in [emoji36]. And I then go and accidentally delete tapatalk .

Brandon Black World Champions Yes Yes. Omg so happy.
OMG My sharkies are finally the Bride!!!
Dang CA with all those wins. Swoosh, cheetahs, claw 6 and Wildcats.
Supas and steel finally globing.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]TGLC why why.
I'm still in the Orange section [emoji24] [emoji24].
But big congratulations to F5, @Fiercecheermom and her CP.

Well it's been great see you all next worlds lol jk I'll be back tomorrow. Oh where the heck was OWE this whole time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flames had only one stuntfall today. They looked amazing! You can definitely be proud of all that you and your team accomplished during the past year @HeatUniqueJ

Thank you so much
It was our first time at worlds and we had a rough preparation with an 8 hour emergency room visit on thursday and another one on froday because of injuries and having to rework the routine because of that. We bombed pretty bad on sunday. Finals went better but i am slightly sad we couldnt show our full potential. It was an amazing experience though and we learned a lot

Congrats to everyone in IO6 , you were amazing! Golden Girls , i will forever and always be a fangirl

final thoughts, SO SO HAPPY for brandon, F5 and SSX very long deserved wins. People can contest large senior finals till they're blue in the face, but F5 took the advantage and hit a routine while the rest of the division didnt.

happy for GBE lime globing, and vizion 20/20 globing again.

people complaining about smoed not winning, ugh the smoment is officially over.......

shocked by the amount of poor sportsmanship coming out of stingrays gym however.

the only downside will be my wallet in the coming weeks when brandon and f5 release a world champion shirt that i will obviously have to purchase, lol.

Back