All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im just glad sparkle, ghost recon, reckless and coed were able to hold it down for cali with gold, silver, silver and bronze globes, respectively. :cool: lb, smoed, aces and ops will be back for more next year.
Didn't you miss a Cali team?? [emoji6]regulators?

Can anyone update the medal counts on the Big Worlds Spreadsheet? I am so brain dead and would love the help.

I have added in all the results from this year, updated the gold medal count and the globes were already updated. So I think the spreadsheet is completely done and ready for next year :)

You know when something big happens in your life and you go out in public and it's so weird because no one else knows what happens but you do?

That's how my post-worlds life is right now. My supervisor just got back from his kid's robotics nationals or something today (he was off all last week praise jesus) and he's like "omg it was huge! the place was ginormous" and I'm just like "bruh... do you even KNOW what just went down this weekend in the cheer world???" Cheer comps put your robotics comp to shame.

Well this worlds was interesting! Had a fun time on the boards this weekend. Thanks for making my first (full) worlds on the board a good one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I swear every I get more and more impressed with international teams.
I very much enjoyed watching international teams this weekend. I love the improvement made by so many countries, especially in tumbling!!! Question for anyone who may know - why was Thailand in IOC5?

I very much enjoyed watching international teams this weekend. I love the improvement made by so many countries, especially in tumbling!!! Question for anyone who may know - why was Thailand in IOC5?
Good question, they also competed in Elite at ICU. Not sure why the change, but I prefer them as level 6 haha

Was it Bangkok? I don't think it's the same team

Back