All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if this has been talked about already, but can someone tell me why Smoed placed 6th? I know they fell on first day, well semi-finals, but I was told the scores didn't really count for that day. I'm very happy for Brandon Senior Black, that long awaited win is long deserved, but I'm a little dissapointed that Smoed placed that low. I was expecting at least Top Three still.

Not sure if this has been talked about already, but can someone tell me why Smoed placed 6th? I know they fell on first day, well semi-finals, but I was told the scores didn't really count for that day. I'm very happy for Brandon Senior Black, that long awaited win is long deserved, but I'm a little dissapointed that Smoed placed that low. I was expecting at least Top Three still.
They had a fall in finals as well. Without it they would have been top 3.

They had a fall in finals as well. Without it they would have been top 3.
Did they definitely get counted for a fall? I remember seeing the coed stunt at the beginning come down a little early but wasn't sure if they would get called for a bobble or fall.

Did they definitely get counted for a fall? I remember seeing the coed stunt at the beginning come down a little early but wasn't sure if they would get called for a bobble or fall.
They got a 3 point deduction, I assumed that's what it was for.

if Smoed hit, they would've been in top three but if ICE Thunder, Vizion, and BSB hit, they wouldn't have. In a perfect world, Smoed would've gotten fourth.

Other than this, SOT Royalty messed up my bracket for MED COED. The 2nd-4th teams were my top three in reverse w Beatles still in second. I'm so upset lol. It's nice to see they golden globed after so long but I wasn't happy with results

are we missing any score sheets? I have some.

if Smoed hit, they would've been in top three but if ICE Thunder, Vizion, and BSB hit, they wouldn't have. In a perfect world, Smoed would've gotten fourth.

Other than this, SOT Royalty messed up my bracket for MED COED. The 2nd-4th teams were my top three in reverse w Beatles still in second. I'm so upset lol. It's nice to see they golden globed after so long but I wasn't happy with results

are we missing any score sheets? I have some.
We are missing small all girl, medium all girl, large open coed 5/6, open all girl 5/6, and small coed 6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

that 3 pt deduction was expected. i think what most people, who questioned results, found to be unexpected was their raw score being so low. i still don't understand how that thing is created.

i also don't get, in finals, why 20/20's center pyramid bobble (a second one can possibly be seen shortly after that first one) didn't get a deduction.

that 3 pt deduction was expected. i think what most people, who questioned results, found to be unexpected was their raw score being so low. i still don't understand how that thing is created.

i also don't get, in finals, why 20/20's center pyramid bobble (a second one can possibly be seen shortly after that first one) didn't get a deduction.
It takes a lot of movement for bobbles to be deducted at Worlds, at least it has for many years. I've seen worse bobbles than that not get deducted either.

It takes a lot of movement for bobbles to be deducted at Worlds, at least it has for many years. I've seen worse bobbles than that not get deducted either.

Did they get rid of the "as long as they don't drop the body position" rule? I could be making stuff up, but also this sports rules like to change before tryouts, after tryouts, mid-season, etc. (thanks governing body -_-) but I remember a "bobble" was only counted if they lost their position, aka team does one and a half to stretch, one group hits stretch, bends knee and drops stretch to balance check = counted as a stunt bobble.

Back