All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not being facetious, I'm really asking, for those of you that think Panthers will still win, why do you think so? Their bobble was a pretty big bobble and then they had the tumbling bust too. Is their difficulty that much greater than the others?

I completely forgot about that bobble. It could be the difference between 1st and 2nd place in a tight division like this !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes

ETA: I just don't really think there's anything that exciting about their routine this year. They definitely have the talent and have a difficult routine, but I think their routine is just bland compared to the other Large Senior teams this year

That's what I feel about Coed Elite....probably SE too. For SE, I think they peaked with innovation and creativity and then others caught up and passed them and they're still hanging on doing variations of what they've always done. Coed elite has low key always been my dry toast

Coed and SE never have parts of their routine that make me rewind and say "wow how did they do that"

Anyway. SE hit and if they win I won't be mad about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But all I can think about right now is that C6 didn't advance and my heart is broken

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ermm, CU is saying Unity Black hit, I'm pretty sure they had 2 stunt falls right at the beginning or severely early dismounts (AKA they didn't really hit the stunt before coming down). If not them yay they Hit, it might just be me being sleep deprived!

Back