All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ermm, CU is saying Unity Black hit, I'm pretty sure they had 2 stunt falls right at the beginning or severely early dismounts (AKA they didn't really hit the stunt before coming down). If not them yay they Hit, it might just be me being sleep deprived!

Yeah I thought that. They definitely had two falls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I feel about Coed Elite....probably SE too. For SE, I think they peaked with innovation and creativity and then others caught up and passed them and they're still hanging on doing variations of what they've always done. Coed elite has low key always been my dry toast

Coed and SE never have parts of their routine that make me rewind and say "wow how did they do that"

Anyway. SE hit and if they win I won't be mad about it.

Agreed! Both about Coed Elite and SE. Your other post that said "They all the ingredients and they're just not mixed together" is kind of what I meant to say about SE haha. They certainly have the skills and the talent, but I'm just not a fan of their routine composition and choreography.

Coed Elite Worlds 2009 though... Definitely one of my favorite all star cheer routines ever.

I love watching worlds but I'll be glad when it's over this is so stressful my heart is breaking all of my fav teams aren't doing as great as I thought they would I couldn't pick a fav in large senior but my heart brakes for Orange

ermm, CU is saying Unity Black hit, I'm pretty sure they had 2 stunt falls right at the beginning or severely early dismounts (AKA they didn't really hit the stunt before coming down). If not them yay they Hit, it might just be me being sleep deprived!
you're right, i saw falls too...it was deffo not their best

Back