All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My boyfriend stopped to watch IO5 and wasn't impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husband used to cheer about 8 years ago and has lived with me for 6. He's accepted my one weekend a year of taking over the tv, but reserves the right to make any and all snarky comments. He does appreciate a good routine and will watch when I say a team is really good. Then it's right back to the snark

Just looked at the semi finals schedule for small all girl and there are still 50+ teams competing just like prelims.

So many teams but only 10 can make it to finals. Seems like they could advance more since that division is always HUGE!

I know the feeling, I live in Australia so my favourite teams go at stupid o'clock .-. school tomorrow and I missed all of prelims as I was on a camp, can't say I was a happy camper when I was on a bushwalk and oo5 was hitting.
Me too. School tomorrow and now I have to decide if I reeeealy need those 8 hours... yeah maybe not tonight. I wish it was on the ANZAC long weekend like last year! I know I will not be able to sleep because I'll be thinking about cheer, or not sleeping because I'm watching the feed. Got cheer practice tomorrow night too but I guess I can just take a nap beforehand ;)

Me too. School tomorrow and now I have to decide if I reeeealy need those 8 hours... yeah maybe not tonight. I wish it was on the ANZAC long weekend like last year! I know I will not be able to sleep because I'll be thinking about cheer, or not sleeping because I'm watching the feed. Got cheer practice tomorrow night too but I guess I can just take a nap beforehand ;)
That was so convenient! I'm officially relying on the board for my live updates now, no one is periscoping and of no flocheer for Australia.

Dear USASF, it's called the world championships not the US, UK and Canada championships so how about an international live stream? Would have 100% payed for the last 2 years just sayin'

Made it through to LAG last night but I have coaching today so sadly might not be able to stay up. I don't have the livestream anyway but it was cool reading all the updates on here and watching whatever videos I could find. I didn't stay up for placements though.

Just took a good hour to go through the worlds day 1 thread (not as bad as I expected). I went on a boat yesterday for a couple hours and although I missed some of my favorite teams, I came back to the greatest news ever! OO5, TGLC and stars tied for first with babs:rolleyes: Cant wait for the small coed insanity today!

Back